Thread: Abusive wife

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    abuse her back
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2014-05-23 at 10:25 AM.

Deleted
    Hit her back.

Deleted
    Fight fire with fire, or divorce, or just take hte beating for whatever reason, I'm sure you still love her but that doesn't really matter when she kicks your face in does it?

Man up OP!

Deleted
    Start by taking your balls out of her purse. Then give her a right straight to the teeth REALLY fucking hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voisier View Post
    Put the white stained tank top on, get the beer out, grow some balls and drop a bitch.
    Best advice right here.

Seriously though, is she like 10 times your size?
    Why are you letting her hit you?
    Why not divorce?
    Is she mentally ill?
    Are you doing something to provoke her?

Idk the options you have seem so obvious that I have to believe this is a joke. I really never understood why people could stay in abusive relationships. It's completely retarded and extremely unhealthy.

Deleted
    have an affair with a creamy camembert

Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post
    Keep your cool and find advice that isn't from a WoW fansite. Get professional advice; there's plenty of people trained to handle this type of problem who are much more qualified than any of us.
    This, seriously this. This isn't a great place to look for advice, but if anyone suggests places to look for counseling at, you may want to look into it.

If the situation is that bad and you aren't comfortable being with her, get out of the house. Tell her you're not going to take it anymore, grab your shit and leave. If from there you decide you don't want to be with her, divorce her.

Also, if she is genuinely hurting you, you have a right to defend yourself physically if need be. Don't drop her and pound her obviously, but a hard slap or whatnot to get her off your back. The hardest part in dealing with a violent woman is measuring your force against her because most men can easily beat up the average woman with little effort. Defend yourself if need be though, obviously.
    Last edited by dd614; 2014-05-23 at 01:40 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by seta-san View Post
    So yeah, the title. My wife hits and pinches me in a manner that's intended to cause pain and harm as well as verbally abuses me in public. I need advice
    http://www.itv.com/jeremykyle/be-a-guest

Good luck.

Me? I'd choke the ho.

Step 1: Remove fedora/trilby
    Step 2: Reclaim your balls
    Step 3: ....
    Step 4: Divorce.
    Step 5: Get a cat

10+ Year Old Account
    Is she Asian? You may be hitting a major conflict on gender roles and treatment.

I ask simply because this isn't behavior that I'd normally expect from an American woman, but I see it quite often here -- particularly the pinching.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Deleted
    Watch episode 1 of Fargo, then you know what to do.

Deleted
    Ok, OP is a troll. Check his post history

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering your post history, I'm going to go with assuming this is a troll thread and close it accordingly.

Closed.