Quote Originally Posted by Drye View Post
    You want dmc/clarity. If you can't get one, you want the 615 garrison trinket. It's unnerfed so it's better than the 630 ones.
    I happen to have gotten the 615 version with 138 intellect and 1200 versality proc of all things. Do you reckon it's still worth with a proc of the shittiest stat? It's + 50 int compared to my genesaur blood :<
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

I want to ask whether or not "multidotting" refers to putting both VE & SW:P on the secondary targets (assuming CoP), or just SW:P. Also, are there situations where you want to just SW:P and if yes, which are those?

Thanks in advance.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and another question. Does glyphed SW benefit from CoP, and if yes, should I use it? Lastly, do I still get full value and shadow orbs when the target is below 20%? If I should use it in my normal rotation what # of a priority does it have? Just below Mind Blast?

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    The devs know they will need to change Void Entropy - they're just hoping they can put it off until next tier. If we lean on them, we might speed that up a bit

@WarcraftDevs @Celestalon Any sneak-peek at the Void Entropy redesign? Would you like ideas? We have so many ideas!
    Remember when we bombarded Ghostcrawler with tweets in MoP and he acidly told us that's not how this works, but buffed us anyway? ;-)

Good memories. LET THE TWEETS OF TERROR BEGIN!

Deleted
    Hiya with raids coming out i had a few questions about COP i was hoping someone could help me out with.

Here's my character link : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rd/Sieg/simple

I've actually got a multistrike neck and http://www.wowhead.com/item=110004&bonus=524 instead of the pebble

Now for the first 2 weeks of the xpac been healing mostly for quick queues etc but i want to play shadow so thought id try some dps on dummies and i was only doing around 10k dps using COP dotweaving . Now i think i understand and executed the rotation well MS + MB to 4 SO then MS, SWP, VT, MB, DP Insanity x2 MB Insanity x2 rinse and repeat.
    I then tried it in Auchindoun and was doing 11k or so but in fights like Azzreal i could barley get up DP before he did claw of argus, i was doing 15k on Terrongor before the infernal chased me for the whole fight.

I understand in dungeons and on dummies im not getting the most out of twist of fate (or on dummies at all) but im wondering what everyone else is doing in dungeons dps wise etc and is there something obvious im missing rotation or talent wise.

Any help would be appreciated

Is it just me or is this item http://www.wowdb.com/items/111227-pr...e-of-dominance extremely good for getting pre-raid? (By pre-raid I mean if you can arena on the day the raids open). 108 int and a 520 int on use that can have a 33% uptime seems pretty huge.

Thats assuming ofc its still 180 CP for a win and a cap of 1800 since it costs 1750.

Quote Originally Posted by Venaliter View Post
    Remember when we bombarded Ghostcrawler with tweets in MoP and he acidly told us that's not how this works, but buffed us anyway? ;-)

Good memories. LET THE TWEETS OF TERROR BEGIN!
    All I care about is MS getting fixed. I'm tired of seeing locks and other ranged classes doing 30k in AoE pulls. Soon they will nerf our ST cuz to many ppl will cry it OP then what will we have?

Okay guys I have a question about trinkets.

I have the darkmoon one and i also got the runic thingy warforged (+168 intel/+168 crit). I also have the one from iron dock (+106 intel and 1060 haste on use 120sec cd). I also have the 615 garrison trinket.

Which one should I take in addition to my darkmoon trinket ? What's the clarity trinket ? Thanks

EDIT : well I stopped being lazy and saw that the clarity trinket is a world loot so cba to get it and i think Drye answered my question in the previous page so it's k ! ty
    Last edited by Ilir; 2014-11-27 at 06:46 PM.

Homophobia is so gay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Okay guys I have a question about trinkets.

I have the darkmoon one and i also got the runic thingy warforged (+168 intel/+168 crit). I also have the one from iron dock (+106 intel and 1060 haste on use 120sec cd). I also have the 615 garrison trinket.

Which one should I take in addition to my darkmoon trinket ? What's the clarity trinket ? Thanks

EDIT : well I stopped being lazy and saw that the clarity trinket is a world loot so cba to get it and i think Drye answered my question in the previous page so it's k ! ty
    I don't know if you have alchemy but atm the two best trinkets to get is the Alchemy 620 ilvl one and the Everburning Candle (the healer one), eventually the DMF trinket will be better than the alchemy one but you won't be able to fully upgrade it for awhile unless you wanna spend serious money on it

Twintop has an awesome list of of gear here

http://howtopriest.com/viewtopic.php...=6281#iTheList

Stream: twitch.tv/DryeLuLZ
    Twitter: @Dryeqt

Just want to throw this out there. At 20% crit, I'm doing more single target dps with AS than with CoP. Anyone else seeing some similar results?

Edit for clarification: 20% crit buffed.

Deleted
    Btw! Mark of the Frostwolf or Mark of Warsong, I like the idea of warsong but in real fight it might proc after I cast MB and making it less desirable for me that way, whilst mark of frostwolf can even stack on each other meaning the procrate will be very nice. CoP wise ^

Quote Originally Posted by Drye View Post
    Twintop has an awesome list of of gear here

http://howtopriest.com/viewtopic.php...=6281#iTheList
    Is the trinket rankings updated since they changed their stats?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

http://www.noxxic.com/wow/dps-rankings#BiS,real,3

Not sure if anyone's checked this since the tuning hotfix, or if it's been updated since, but isn't this worrisome?
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Nurhlag View Post
    I don't know if you have alchemy but atm the two best trinkets to get is the Alchemy 620 ilvl one and the Everburning Candle (the healer one), eventually the DMF trinket will be better than the alchemy one but you won't be able to fully upgrade it for awhile unless you wanna spend serious money on it
    that's fucked up, they really failed hard with trinkets. Soon we'll wear strength trinkets.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post

Not sure if anyone's checked this since the tuning hotfix, or if it's been updated since, but isn't this worrisome?
    Doesn't surprise me at all, after getting a few other toons to lvl 100 our damage is actually very average until execute phase and other classes have just as good execute so we're not insanely strong at the moment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post

I'm kinda worried as well... this seems very low, not even average to be honest. I'm wondering if i should switch to balance druid... I'm still in time to do that with raids starting next wed. What do you guys think?

Deleted
    Noxxic? Again? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Ponkster View Post
    Doesn't surprise me at all, after getting a few other toons to lvl 100 our damage is actually very average until execute phase and other classes have just as good execute so we're not insanely strong at the moment.
    Skill issue
    In raids and on actual boss fights we are one of the top tier ranged spell casters
    Just because you can't look @ the bosses health and know not to dot @ 21~% isn't anybodies fault but your own.
    Also stop linking this noxxic shit - we have much better sources of information.

Quote Originally Posted by mindp View Post
    "Vampzalt"

Dang Canadian priests.
    I got my another account banned again because some pleb idiot thinks Google Chrome has a botnet injector in it when he has no clue about anything involved in networking/databases. ;_;"
    i raeg evritiem