-snip-

Infracted. We do NOT name 'n shame / flame people like that. That is very rude, and adds absolutely nothing of value to the discussion.
    Last edited by Alarinth; 2014-10-21 at 05:15 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorany View Post
    Would you please be so kind and just shut up if you have no idea what you are talking about and who you are talking to?
    Just assuming that Im some noob, playing with noobs doenst help your argument!

By the way, can you guys (Drye/Koesen/sauzer etc.) tell me why on the one hand you think that ranks do not matter at all, when at the same time you seem to know that we are at the bottom? All the complaints must come from somewhere? So please dont tell me those logs dont mean anything! You cant say they mean nothing when surely you base your negative statements on the exact same numbers.

And of course I know that the logs in the first week arent accurate, but we can at least see some direction through them. For now.

lvl 100 is a different story, cant tell much right now. We will have to see.
    I don't remember exactly what I wrote, but what I meant is that it's useless to check the TOP ranking logs. Top Ranked logs are often obtained out of luck/particular setup/something that doesn't always happen. If you want to check how good a class is, average is imo what really matters, and on average shadow is pretty crap from these logs.

That said, has anyone noticed the 10% buff we got? From what I read in this thread, people barely noticed it, and 10% isn't really nothing, should make a change.
    Last edited by mmoc84fe02c5ed; 2014-10-21 at 06:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sauzer View Post
    That said, has anyone noticed the 10% buff we got? From what I read in this thread, people barely noticed it, and 10% isn't really nothing, should make a change.
    Nothing to notice. Whoever was nerfed was already 15-20% ahead of the pack (e.g. fury and fire remain ahead even after nerfs), then everyone else got their core rotational abilities buffed 15-20%.

Meanwhile we just fiddle our fingers while MB comes off CD, because everything else hits like wet noodles.

Deleted
    So Im able to push my crit rating up to 43% (39%~ now) and scale down my haste rating to 35%~ (41%~ now). Also mastery would go up by 2% from currently 69%~. Should i go for it?

What do you guys think? Thx

Quote Originally Posted by Sorany View Post
    So Im able to push my crit rating up to 43% (39%~ now) and scale down my haste rating to 35%~ (41%~ now). Also mastery would go up by 2% from currently 69%~. Should i go for it?

What do you guys think? Thx
    For Mythic, if you're in a guild with reasonably decent DPS, you'll be looking at one to two minute kill times next reset. The shorter the fight, the better our burst seems, so just stack Crit, use Mindbender and PI then pray you get decent trinket procs. That's literally the entire game right now. Don't worry about mechanics; if you get mechanics, you're not bringing enough DPS.

Maybe use VE every once and awhile so you feel useful.

15+ Year Old Account
    I like to put Prayer of Mending on the tank before the pull too, because I'm an overachiever
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    I like to put Prayer of Mending on the tank before the pull too, because I'm an overachiever
    Someone else who does this?!.....

I thought I was one in a million.
    Hydrogen the Undying
    Ry, Hellscream's Downfall
    Economics, Champion of Ulduar
    Dissonance - We raid mornings and stuff. Dissonanceguild.com (US 186, US #3 morning guild)
    Twitter: Ry_walk. Economics Major

Utility That doesnt increase your dmg bleh
    Last edited by Drye; 2014-10-21 at 04:28 PM.

Stream: twitch.tv/DryeLuLZ
    Twitter: @Dryeqt

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    PoM used to be my movement filler.

(But now I get to spam SWP )

Quote Originally Posted by Dierdre View Post
    PoM used to be my movement filler.

(But now I get to spam SWP )
    i also really miss PoM filler

Quote Originally Posted by Adammonroe View Post
    i also really miss PoM filler
    I don't really miss it, but with a cast time and so little healing it just has no use for shadow. it should've been removed altogether.

Deleted
    I don't really miss it, but with a cast time and so little healing it just has no use for shadow. it should've been removed altogether.
    yeah kinda, reason I removed it from my bars was like 'Ftw it has cast time? meh not worth the time spent on it.'
    PoM was a nice spell until blizzard changed it and gave it cast time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ya - it should pretty much be a Shadow minor glyph that gives us the visual effect so we can play priest-catch still, but doesn't take up room in our spellbook/balancing attention.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    It can still have very occasional and situational use. If you're standing around with nothing to damage and some incoming damage is likely, it doesn't hurt to cast it.

Of course, don't be like some terrible noob like me who did that, and then proceeded to dps immersius when came back up out of shadowform for a handy length of time.

Might need to re-enable that weak aura...

:$

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Setheria View Post
    It can still have very occasional and situational use. If you're standing around with nothing to damage and some incoming damage is likely, it doesn't hurt to cast it.

Of course, don't be like some terrible noob like me who did that, and then proceeded to dps immersius when came back up out of shadowform for a handy length of time.

Happens to me too often in pvp now :P We'll get used to it I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Setheria View Post

Remove every single one of your abilities on your bar when out of shadowform and replace them with shadowform.

Deleted
    What class should I roll if I want to do DPS? Will Priest be as shit as this expansion?

Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    What class should I roll if I want to do DPS? Will Priest be as shit as this expansion?
    Theres 105 pages of back and forth. Safe to say noone has a clue but most think it will be shit.

As to what to roll? Decide for yourself what you'd like to play. If you are old enough to do up your own shoelaces you should be past asking such stupid questions.

Warrior or mage if you want to do a lot of dmg. If you want to have fun, that's only something you can answer.

Deleted
    They rebalance all the time, atm we are bottom tier but at level 100 we will be pretty good. I would say just hold on, Blizzard balances things eventually