Quote Originally Posted by Deflow View Post
    We're in a terrible spot right now tbh, but that's fine! Who cares about prepatch anyway.
    As Drye says we will be competitive in WoD, behind broken ass warriors and mages of course.
    Actually, this week after all the nerfs/buffs shadow did pretty well on a lot of fights.

Stream: twitch.tv/DryeLuLZ
    Twitter: @Dryeqt

Quote Originally Posted by Gazpy View Post
    just Mind flay feels meh.
    And SWP feels meh.
    And VT feels meh.
    Even DP feels meh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dierdre View Post
    And SWP feels meh.
    And VT feels meh.
    Even DP feels meh.
    any periodic feels meh!

any periodic feels meh!
    Mind Sear would also like a word. Meh is an overstatement.

... the gylph of inner fire was still on my priest. I removed it : My armor went down. I'm sad now.

Homophobia is so gay.

any periodic feels meh!
    Well mind flay was even more meh in beta. Leveling was "when the @#$% does MB come off CD?" all the way to 100.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    ... the gylph of inner fire was still on my priest. I removed it : My armor went down. I'm sad now.
    Yeah I had inner fire and sanctum, I wonder if it would have continued to reduce spell damage.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drye View Post
    Actually, this week after all the nerfs/buffs shadow did pretty well on a lot of fights.
    Just catched up on the new wave of sims, they are looking really promising!

http://www.simulationcraft.org/reports/Raid_T17M.html

Quote Originally Posted by Deflow View Post
    Just catched up on the new wave of sims, they are looking really promising!

http://www.simulationcraft.org/reports/Raid_T17M.html
    Your definition of promising needs some work. A spec that requires separate gear and plays like arcane with less buttons doesn't really help us in the slightest.

Quote Originally Posted by Nestar View Post
    Your definition of promising needs some work. A spec that requires separate gear and plays like arcane with less buttons doesn't really help us in the slightest.
    ... COP Light

Homophobia is so gay.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Isn't that a Patchwerk Sim?

Quote Originally Posted by mindp View Post
    Isn't that a Patchwerk Sim?
    It is, and that's partially why this is a problem.

There's generally 1-2 fights per tier, where your talent choices will match roughly what you would choose on a patchwerk fight. In the case of SoO we're talking Iron Juggernaut and to an extent (depending on strat changes) Sha of Pride and Malkorok. You can argue that your T75 and T90 will change but that ultimately won't change the placement of the T100 talents in relative power for that kind of fight.

The fact is on a single target (pushing into 2 target) CoP blows the rest out of the water. 3k DPS difference is no laughing matter. In order to take advantage of this you do need a mastery focused gear set, that's already been shown. Not sure about the rest of your guilds, but for myself I sure as hell can't justify taking an entire second set of gear from mages/locks during progression, its just not gonna happen.

Patchwerk is still the best way to show the potential of each class.

There are no pure patchwerk fights, but there are a lot of fights that are patchwerk 80% of the time, and "something else" the rest of the time. It's your job as a raider to try to remove as much of that "something else" part as possible, and make the fight as close to a standstill patchwerk scenario as possible, in practice, increasing your effective Dps.
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Priest is the worst dps class of the game now, deal with it dudes. All classes can deal more dps with one of its specs than a shadow. This is the painful truth. Celestalon wants to delete the spec and make Priest as the first pure class (healer) of the game, u will see.

The fact is on a single target (pushing into 2 target) CoP blows the rest out of the water. 3k DPS difference is no laughing matter. In order to take advantage of this you do need a mastery focused gear set, that's already been shown. Not sure about the rest of your guilds, but for myself I sure as hell can't justify taking an entire second set of gear from mages/locks during progression, its just not gonna happen.
    ... Huh?
    Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong - I haven't updated myself with changes to our L100 talents (if there is any) since last week, but AFAIK, except on single target fight with 0 movement, CoP Lite beat CoP. And with CoP Lite, you'd prefer Crit / Haste instead of Mastery, which means you only need one set of gear. Our rotation doesn't change either, so pretty sure it's not "Arcane with less button".

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    ... Huh?
    Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong - I haven't updated myself with changes to our L100 talents (if there is any) since last week, but AFAIK, except on single target fight with 0 movement, CoP Lite beat CoP. And with CoP Lite, you'd prefer Crit / Haste instead of Mastery, which means you only need one set of gear. Our rotation doesn't change either, so pretty sure it's not "Arcane with less button".
    The talents themselves didn't change. But the 10% buffs we received last week, Have a bigger effect on CoP than they do on CoP lite. The Mind Spike buff is to blame for it.

Here's a rough sim in each gear set for the curious

The talents themselves didn't change. But the 10% buffs we received last week, Have a bigger effect on CoP than they do on CoP lite. The Mind Spike buff is to blame for it.

Here's a rough sim in each gear set for the curious

I know about the 10% buffs, but I didn't think it would have that big of an effect. Just curious, which fight was that? If it's Patchwerk, then it doesn't seem like anything changed - CoP was already beating CoP Lite by ~1000 on Patchwerk without movement even before the buff, but there aren't that many Patchwerk fight around. It was only when there is movement involved, or more than 1 targets that CoP Lite would pull ahead.

Yes, it was patchwerk.

Well hello everyone i am a long time shadow priest fan. Just something with it that spec, cant explain what. But anyway, i have not decided on what class to play in WoD and i realy want to get back into my shadow priest. I took a break from shadow priest in mop because i did not like how it was and played out with all the caps.

Well i ask here to see if anyone have played it in the beta and in pre-patch and like it. How are we doing? Do we finally have some damage to put up? lvl 100 talents viable?

I bet you could actually read the thread, or pretty much any page of this thread and find your answer.

Stream: twitch.tv/DryeLuLZ
    Twitter: @Dryeqt