Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    You can do that in california?
    You can do that in the states next to california.
    As long as its legal there, it is legal to do that in california.
    Chronomancer Club

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Mountains of skulls and rivers of blood?

I've heard that before somewhere recently. Hmm...
    Mountains of skulls I'm not certain. Rivers of blood is a very famous speech by Enoch Powell, I think it's coincidence that he used the line.

Edit: Perhaps Mountains of skulls is an allusion to Pol Pot, but it also seems unlikely...Unless they find a political manifesto written by this loon.
    Last edited by Jingoism; 2014-05-24 at 04:08 PM.

So one "man" can't get laid, so he starts offing people because of it? Seems at tad extreme, has he never heard of the internet, and it's sole purpose?

This is why everyone should own a gun to defend himself !

10+ Year Old Account
    Well shit... I'm 21, still a kissless virgin, I only have 1 more year until I snap. WHY HAVE YOUR FORSAKEN ME GOD!!??! DAMN YOU!!!
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    So one "man" can't get laid, so he starts offing people because of it? Seems at tad extreme, has he never heard of the internet, and it's sole purpose?
    He was mentally ill. The fact that he wasn't getting any was just a ancillary issue. Psychopaths are often hyper-sexual.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    This is why everyone should own a gun to defend himself !
    Yeah hitting the driver of a moving vehicle with a handgun is easy peasy.

It doesn't really matter that he had a gun. In fact it might be a "good thing" in the grand picture. Because if the fucker didn't have a gun, he might have turned into a serial killer and kill many more people in some much more unpleasant ways than being shot. The problem is not "omg omg guns" but the fucked up society which created people like this

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    Well shit... I'm 21, still a kissless virgin, I only have 1 more year until I snap. WHY HAVE YOUR FORSAKEN ME GOD!!??! DAMN YOU!!!

Do you have your gun and camera? or is it more of a spur of the moment kind of thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    It doesn't really matter that he had a gun. In fact it might be a "good thing" in the grand picture. Because if the fucker didn't have a gun, he might have turned into a serial killer and kill many more people in some much more unpleasant ways than being shot. The problem is not "omg omg guns" but the fucked up society which created people like this
    It's the horrible twisted sense of reality people get from sitting on the interwebs all day crying about friend-zones and the objectification of sex. Add mentally ill into that mix and this is the result.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Borador View Post
    Do you have your gun and camera? or is it more of a spur of the moment kind of thing?
    They're at my side at all times, how did you know?
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightwysh View Post
    It's the horrible twisted sense of reality people get from sitting on the interwebs all day crying about friend-zones and the objectification of sex. Add mentally ill into that mix and this is the result.
    I don't think it has anything to do with sex. What he missed was "love". I'm pretty sure he could have get paid sex but he wasn't interested in that... Of course he also wanted the pretty "blonde" girls to love him, not any ugly brunette

And yes, the best way to get to 25 and be a virgin is to be a nice guy or a "gentleman"

Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    Dear god it's disturbing that people try to make twisted logic like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    It was probably iloveblondes.
    I kinda pointed that out in my accidental duplicate thread. The tirades from the videos were eerily familiar.
    Last edited by Mihalik; 2014-05-24 at 04:27 PM.

It was probably iloveblondes.
    Don't say that, the dude was creepy enough already.

Oh, ha. I missed that part. :P

I will say though, if anything like that ever happens–a forum member actually going nuts and committing some crime–I will probably die laughing.
    If you watch the last 10 videos from his channel (most are fairly short) the guy actually documents himself snapping. All the lunacy is slowly building up. He basically filmed and uploaded all of them in a span of 24 hours. The videos are fairly repetitive, him driving around, "admiring" scenery and then going into tirades about blonds, sex, couples, relationships, jealousy, love, companionship, rejection etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hard to believe people like that exist but he's really mentally unstable how did no one notice?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jingoism View Post
    Mountains of skulls I'm not certain. Rivers of blood is a very famous speech by Enoch Powell, I think it's coincidence that he used the line.

Edit: Perhaps Mountains of skulls is an allusion to Pol Pot, but it also seems unlikely...Unless they find a political manifesto written by this loon.
    I don't think he's that inspired; he's subbed to two Warcraft channels, and Garrosh says that exact quote word-for-word in his last phase. Awkward.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    I don't think he's that inspired; he's subbed to two Warcraft channels, and Garrosh says that exact quote word-for-word in his last phase. Awkward.
    I don't think he was either, I think he just liked the colorful descriptions...But he did seem to have some issue with himself being mixed race(I think referred to himself as Eurasian in one of the videos/forum posts on bodybuilding.com?) I've never done Garrosh, what's the quote?

Holy mother of fuck. I saw this kid post on bodybuilding.com only a week or so ago. Thought he was a top-tier troll.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    In fact, I quite like it and I would consider it an abuse to inflict my child with a foreskin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You don't appear to understand how it works...they don't stick it on when the baby is born.

It does sound like loveblondes....

Just looking through his last few threads, dudes youtube has a ton of gaming shit on it, particularly Blizzard.

Don't derail the thread
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2014-05-25 at 12:02 AM.