Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnug View Post
    Isn't the heal only like 30k? I don't think you are "forced" to use a SB, as Fincher said
    The heal is more like 200k+. Haven't looked too in depth but it heals me for a good chunk, maybe 50k or so initially then puts a 10 second HoT on me that heals around 36k+ every 2 seconds.
    Last edited by Alth; 2014-05-29 at 12:52 AM.

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=90361/spirit-mend

I was going from this, which would put it at around 40k~
    Log Reviews @
    Nnug#6921-Twitter-Stream

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    I have King Bangalash, so no hydras for me.
    Agreed. My undead hunter and his trusty Saltspray Gull will likely not be parted for the like of the new ravager models, Hydras, nor these exotic riverbeast creatures.

Trust me, it's far more than that :P

Quote Originally Posted by Alth View Post
    Trust me, it's far more than that :P
    Haha, fair enough. 10m doesn't offer me such luxuries -.-
    Log Reviews @
    Nnug#6921-Twitter-Stream

Haha, fair enough. 10m doesn't offer me such luxuries -.-
    I've felt that pain before . Luckily when I raided 10m we usually missed attack speed so I could use my favourite sperm pet.

White sperm snake Rep
    Log Reviews @
    Nnug#6921-Twitter-Stream

Only way I'll tame a hydra, is IF the same ppl that did the sound files for the Jurassic park raptor and trex sounds, does the sound file of Ghidora(Godzilla movies) for hydras.... current hydra sounds are annoying as fuck.

but the new wolf, and new boar I'll tame for replacements, and also the ravagers...

I will definitely tame one, whether I have one out or not depends on buff coverage.

Hard to replace my ghost tapeworm...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Malakath View Post
    Only way I'll tame a hydra, is IF the same ppl that did the sound files for the Jurassic park raptor and trex sounds, does the sound file of Ghidora(Godzilla movies) for hydras.... current hydra sounds are annoying as fuck.

but the new wolf, and new boar I'll tame for replacements, and also the ravagers...
    I want to say that them changing the sound files to exactly match that might not happen o_o

WHU Admin~6/7 Mythic~
    #TeamHunter

I think I'll continue to use my water elemental ~~ /jealousyoff
    I have forgotten more than you will ever know..

Quote Originally Posted by Malakath View Post

keep the noise. I love it just to annoy the melee in the raid. Using the wasp does this
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Quote Originally Posted by Akkoron View Post
    I think I'll continue to use my water elemental ~~ /jealousyoff
    Mini-water elementals or riot

WHU Admin~6/7 Mythic~
    #TeamHunter

I think those things look hideous!

Nothing can hold me back!

Isn't the heal only like 30k? I don't think you are "forced" to use a SB, as Fincher said
    My Hunter, LFR Geared has it unbuffed heal for 34k followed by 22k ticks. The pet casts it every 30 seconds as autocast.

Is this super amazing? Of course not, but if all raid party buffs are covered, or only Mastery is missing you can chose between a pet with this minor helpful ability or a Pet without any abilities.

Surely there is a limit and minor buffs such as 5 Spirit from Cozy fyre will not affect the outcome of your fight but in my Opinion this is not the case with Spirit Mend.

In the same way that you have to acquire and bring every Buff-Pet to use its buff when your Raid misses the buff you are forced to acquire and bring Spirit Beast to the Raid when all buffs are covered.
    Last edited by Fincher; 2014-05-29 at 09:34 AM.
    Capitalism, Ho!

For me atm, without any buffs the initial hit is doing 53.4k (non-crit) and each tick of the HoT is doing 35.3k each. This goes up by a decent amount with raid buffs. :P And I've seen some pretty crazy heals come from it when I just happened to need the heal while trinkets were proc'd.

But to get back on topic of the thread, I forgot about those Thunder Hydra models until somebody mentioned it again. I'll def tame a red thunder hydra for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Alas, sweet prince! You hath received thine own ass handed to ye.

I usually just stick with my wolf named steve. I feel as a orc hunter it adds to the flavor of him. I dont feel a hydra would get accross the rugged nomad look I use.9