Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
LastLast
  1. #41
    Pandaren Monk NuLogic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    1,861
    Well I use an addon to block Chinese.

  2. #42
    Bloodsail Admiral ACES's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,211
    0. I have never thought that it was necessary to filter out what people say when I can just ignore it myself without the game doing it for me? Is your line between reality and this game so blurred that you are that invested in what other people in this game that you will never know or see in real life are saying?

  3. #43
    Epic! -Skye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Liverpool, UK.
    Posts
    1,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Ticj View Post
    Only time I've used the ignore function is to mess with friends, block gold sellers, or in really bad cases I actually ignore people who are harassing.

    I eventually remove all those people within a week, give or take.
    Pretty much this, after ignoring for like a week I just eventually purge them all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post
    Nah, I disagree with your elitist mentality.
    Tier gear should be available during the leveling process. I don't want to have to mingle with these eltitist jerks in LFR to get gear as it is. I pay a sub fee, I shouldn't have to do LFR to get raid gear, much less Flex or Normal.

  4. #44
    Got 2 or 3, not that many douchebags on Defias Brotherhood horde side :>
    I put the laughter in manslaughter
    Blood DK problems: to many ppl at daily place, cant pull 8packs *cries*
    BF3>CoD Cola>Pepsi PC>Mac Xbox>PS3

  5. #45
    0 actual ignores, might have some spammers on it but generally I clean up the list every once in awhile. While there's some toxic players in the game by and large you don't run across them often anyway so no need for a huge list.

  6. #46
    On WOW about 10, all of them annoying "/yell" kiddos.

  7. #47
    All I have turned on is Guild Chat so no one. I only turn Trade Chat on to sell something and/or ask for something and then off it goes.

    On a personal level, ignoring someone in-game seems childish to me... its not like they're in the same room as you going "neener neener" or something. :P

  8. #48
    I am Murloc! Firebert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Dat Ingurlund, brrrrrap
    Posts
    5,295
    Well I've got 27 people on my MMO-Champion ignore list, but only ten in WoW, and two invite blocked.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/1 | Mafia: 0/5/5 | TPR: 0/2/3
    SK: 0/1/1 | VT: 1.5/3.5/5 | Cult: 1/0/1
    Legendary Overlooked, Glyphmaster Gunhaver

  9. #49
    6 people on ignore. Some people are just insufferable.

  10. #50
    Moderator Kerdoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,712
    10 maybe.. I do not see a reason to ignore people. I just do not answer if they are rude.

  11. #51
    Ironically, my ignore list is zero. Not sure what that means. :-)

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorothyjean View Post
    On a personal level, ignoring someone in-game seems childish to me... its not like they're in the same room as you going "neener neener" or something. :P
    I'm guessing you never had to kick a 12 year old from your guild.

    Seriously though, try leading a guild and being recognized... all the crazies come out of the woodwork.

    I also tend to slap people on ignore in dungeons, like tanks that dont tank, healers that dont heal, and dps that complains that healers should be healing them more since its not THEIR job to move out of fire. Even if its just a drop in a bucket, it can't help but improve my experiences in future random groups.

  13. #53
    Got over a thousand. Most are Spam Bots but there are also a few haters who flame for no reason, jealous of when I spam in trade about having many millions gold. Also ignoring people who advertise their guilds in a foreign language (English Server).
    Capitalism, Ho!

  14. #54
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    467
    0, never needed to add anyone
    Quitting WoW is very similar to quitting smoking.

    Easier then most people think, the hard part is not coming back a few weeks later.

  15. #55
    My ignore list contains names I have never even seen :P Must be becase of BadBoy addon.

  16. #56
    Hit the 50 cap in WoW pretty easily, though less reason to ignore people nowadays.
    Some of the idiots have left.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    I don't understand why we don't have flying so they tell us we will have convenient flight points. Immersion and danger? Here take some coins and fly me there while I read facebook or go take a poop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

  17. #57
    Every time i come back i reset it.

  18. #58
    I never /ignore people. I just ignore the bad stuff they say in reallife. I don't need a list.

  19. #59
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    2,144
    I just report all spammers, flamers etc for language or what ever it is we get with the right-click option.

  20. #60
    I had a full list on a couple characters, but because WoW bugged out due to people deleting characters, faction changing them or transferring them all but five or six were listed as 'unknown' and could not be removed from my list. It became some kind of sad anonymous memorial to all the people who pissed me off and then left the faction, server or just deleted.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •