Question Shadowlands Fistweaving - Easy Mode (help!)

To forestall the comments that Fistweaving isn't "viable" in Shadowlands or whatever, know that I only really mean to play my MW with my Fury Warrior wife, and we're unlikely to do much more than questing and Torghast. I'd like to be able to heal M+ dungeons with my guild up to about +10 or so. That's it. Not pushing the performance envelope.

Thing is, I cannot find a straightforward rotation or spell-priority guide anywhere for a basic, easy-mode Firstweaving playstyle for Shadowlands. The synergies between the spells are bewildering to me. Will some experienced, kind Monk make me a quick bulleted list?

* open with ____
    * also open with ____ (or, in situation X use ___)
    * damage rotation time. Use ___, ____, and _____
    * whenever Y happens, use Z
    * if that Fury Warrior starts to get to low, switch to a straight-healing rotation of ____, ____, then ____
    * if your mana gets low, do your mana-regen rotation of ____, ____, then ____
    * refresh V every W seconds

I know there will be MANY nuances of playing in this playstyle that I will eventually have to grok if I want to be baseline-useful to my guildies in those M+10 dungeons. But can we get a noob started on the basics of this playstyle, so I can at least get started learning? Please and thanks.
    Last edited by Mandapi; 2020-11-22 at 02:39 AM.

Unlike disc Fistweaving is pretty much just dpsing while you can and or damage is low so rising sun kick, spamming tiger palm get stacks of blackout kick repeat rising sun kick off cd really from my experience.

Haven't done beta but id imagine on lower keys to+10 with the legendary ensuring the group isn't eating damage the legendary should allow you to just punch things most of the time.

Apart from that is just practice and knowing when you should just start healing normally not too complicated nothing to refresh, wouldn't recommend the talent that gets you mana back from punching things would go mana tea over lifecycles if you aren't going to be healing normally most of the time.

Mandapi, I'm linking your thread from the WoW forums for anyone else who might have similar questions about fistweaving. Thanks for the work that you put into this. https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...sy-mode/730687