Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I think we should atleast wait and see before we get to upset about it. and where did you read that alpha automatically gets into beta?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sikplays View Post
    I think we should atleast wait and see before we get to upset about it. and where did you read that alpha automatically gets into beta?
    Because that is how every Blizzard Alpha-->Beta has worked since TBC, IIRC. Certainly was the case in Cata, D3 and Hearthstone.

Ahh, this is the first alpha I've got into so I wasn't aware. That's sweet though. I'm sure illl buy the founders pack regardless if its mandatory or not

Yeah the people who are in Alpha usually tend to stay in the game when it goes into beta.

Good to know. I really hope more people get into the game soon. Im hoping for beta just as much as everyone who wants to play the game.

I dont mind the Early access model that's become so popular, but to pay to get into a Beta for a Free to play game is a bit crazy.
    {◕ ◡ ◕}

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crableg View Post
    I dont mind the Early access model that's become so popular, but to pay to get into a Beta for a Free to play game is a bit crazy.
    Pretty much par for the course, nowadays. Can't think of many online games that haven't offered a founders pack for people to buy that has beta access bundled in, within recent memory.

If the founders pack is announced at E3, which I would not be surprised at, it would certainly be the second such thing to be announced, with Eternal Crusade also announcing a founders pack at the event.

Quote Originally Posted by Vedrenne View Post
    Pretty much par for the course, nowadays. Can't think of many online games that haven't offered a founders pack for people to buy that has beta access bundled in, within recent memory.

If the founders pack is announced at E3, which I would not be surprised at, it would certainly be the second such thing to be announced, with Eternal Crusade also announcing a founders pack at the event.
    True but those games aren't Free to Play when they do release

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sikplays View Post
    True but those games aren't Free to Play when they do release
    In the case of non-MOBAs, I agree. But FtP MOBAs have offered Founder's packs, recently with Transformers Universe, Marvel Heroes and Infinite Crisis.