Thread: Boomkin Help!

Boomkin Help!

Hi guys.

I've read all the guides I can find and I think my DPS is good, but I'm wondering if any of you can spot any obvious places for improvement.

Logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/186209/ (some of the fights I sit on for various reasons, so I'm not in all of them)
    Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...illitxo/simple

I think for my ilvl I'm doing pretty well. I just want to try to be competitive with the rest of the guild (though they are about 10ilvls higher than me. Can anyone spot anything obvious?

I'm quite tired and about to head to bed but, there are some gleaming things.

1) You can drop your haste over 1,000 rating to 10,289.
    2) Remove the pure INT gems from your gloves and belt and replace them with Int + Crit.
    3) On your Thok kill you got 81 Shooting Stars procs but only cast Starsurge 34 times. That's VERY VERY VERY low. Make sure you don't waste nearly as many procs. You should be wasting about 25% of the procs at max. Especially with you having only 12kish crit.

Feel free to add me on Btag if you would like. Girthmonster 1724. Hope this helps.

Thanks for your help, friend. I'll definitely fix all of that. Does anyone else have anything else to add?

Quote Originally Posted by Xaru View Post
    Thanks for your help, friend. I'll definitely fix all of that. Does anyone else have anything else to add?
    No need to thank me sir. We're all here for the same purpose. One of the most beautiful things I have noticed about the druid (but primarily the Moonkin) community, is that we all enjoy making each other better. Please do not hesitate to add my BTag. I'm nowhere near as good as the other folks that post here. I just want to give back as much as the people here have given to me.

Post more logs when you get them and we can analyze some more