Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

[TV] Orange is the New Black (SPOILERS)

So the new season of Orange is the New Black should be released on June 6th! I'm very excited, since the first season was so awesome.

I read that Piper is going to take less of a leading role in the new season, though, which has me concerned, since Piper is such a great character.

Anyone else as excited as I am?
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    So the new season of Orange is the New Black should be released on June 6th! I'm very excited, since the first season was so awesome.

I read that Piper is going to take less of a leading role in the new season, though, which has me concerned, since Piper is such a great character.

Anyone else as excited as I am?
    I enjoyed the first season but I found both piper and alex the most interesting of the bunch. So both of them taking a back seat this season isn't something I'm looking forward too. I'm going in with low expectations.
    My System
    Ivy Bridge 3570k OC 4.0
    ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    Saphire 290
    Mushkin Enhanced Blackline Frostbyte DDR3 1600 8GB

Well, not to entirely spoil last season, but after the finale, I don't know how Piper is going to be up front and prominent when she's probably gonna be hit hard after what she did.

That fucking douchebag warden though, jesus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Well, not to entirely spoil last season, but after the finale, I don't know how Piper is going to be up front and prominent when she's probably gonna be hit hard after what she did.

That fucking douchebag warden though, jesus.
    It's a spoiler thread, you're allowed to talk about it. I'm guessing she's either able to hide that she killed Bad Teeth Genetics girl, or she'll manage to get it ruled self defense or something. Maybe do some time in the SHU.

well the bad teeth chick isn't dead.

she's gonna have a big role in upcoming season

damn, if she's not dead, she's majorly fucked up.

And the reason I wonder if Piper will be able to plead self-defense is because the warden definitely seems out to ruin her life right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimusmc View Post
    well the bad teeth chick isn't dead.

she's gonna have a big role in upcoming season
    Wow, IMDB says you're right! That's kinda messed up. But her character was good, really interesting, so I'm not all that sad she didn't die.

Wow, IMDB says you're right! That's kinda messed up. But her character was good, really interesting, so I'm not all that sad she didn't die.
    I just hope they avoid what comic books do all the time which is rehash old villain rivalries over and over.

Second season was fantastic. I can't believe Piper let Alex screw her over again. The ending was fantastic. It was what I was hoping would happen when Rosa took off. I can't wait for season 3

Rosa clocking V was the best way to end the season. Didn't think I'd like the show, but I watched the first season a few months ago, and watched the new season all this weekend. Pretty solid show, I have to say.

really liked this season. when i first heard that the 2nd season wasnt gonna focus too much around piper i was skeptical but it turned out great. young rosa was such a hottie and the finale was great. as for piper, her pulling that move on alex was like scumbag level just to be with her. like on the level of the cute inmate that drives the van.

Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    really liked this season. when i first heard that the 2nd season wasnt gonna focus too much around piper i was skeptical but it turned out great. young rosa was such a hottie and the finale was great. as for piper, her pulling that move on alex was like scumbag level just to be with her. like on the level of the cute inmate that drives the van.
    Not really more than Alex deserved for screwing Piper over...AGAIN. Plus she'll probably be safer in jail with friends than on the run on her own.

as for piper, her pulling that move on alex was like scumbag level just to be with her. like on the level of the cute inmate that drives the van.
    I saw Pipers actions as a combination of wanting to be with Alex but also as a way of keeping Alex safe.

Loved the ending to this season as I really hated V's character!

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really any worse than what Alex did to her.

Loved the season. The ending was epic. Vee was like the prison version of Miss Jean Brody, so great. I was worried that Red not being in the kitchen would suck, but she remained awesome. Love Poussey, but I'm surprised a girl as smart as Taystee would fall in with Vee and not leave her until Vee forced the issue.

Not really any worse than what Alex did to her.

Loved the season. The ending was epic. Vee was like the prison version of Miss Jean Brody, so great. I was worried that Red not being in the kitchen would suck, but she remained awesome. Love Poussey, but I'm surprised a girl as smart as Taystee would fall in with Vee and not leave her until Vee forced the issue.
    It's the "battered wife" syndrome, or an equivalent anyway. Remember Vee isn't someone she just met. She had a long complicated history with her. She tried to resist at first, saying that she didn't owe Vee anything but that story changed rather quickly.

Vee shouldn't of died like that tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love this show! I was glad we had less Piper in the second season since the whole Vee and Red conflict was my favorite story line. I was so glad when Rosa hit Vee with the van such a great ending. Also fuck Alex I hate her so much.
    Black Lives Matter

Quote Originally Posted by -Skye View Post
    How should she have died? Or are you saying she shouldn't have died at all?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Skye View Post
    What makes you so sure she's dead?

Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    How should she have died? Or are you saying she shouldn't have died at all?
    IF she is dead, I wanted to see tastyee kill her. That was just like.. okay.. cancer lady kills black lady she hardly knows cus shes "rude"
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.