Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Skye View Post
    IF she is dead, I wanted to see tastyee kill her. That was just like.. okay.. cancer lady kills black lady she hardly knows cus shes "rude"
    I don't think Taystee could have or should have killed her. It was enough for Taystee to reject her, and in fact I think that was the better scene. Taystee's not really a killer.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    What makes you so sure she's dead?
    The dead eyed stare after being hit by a car. If she was knocked unconscious her eyes would have been closed. If she was awake she would have been writhing in pain. She's dead, no question.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    The dead eyed stare after being hit by a car. If she was knocked unconscious her eyes would have been closed. If she was awake she would have been writhing in pain. She's dead, no question.
    She sure looked dead. I've just been suckered too many times by TV shows on this kind of thing. Hell, I thought for sure Pensatucky would be dead at the end of last season.

She sure looked dead. I've just been suckered too many times by TV shows on this kind of thing. Hell, I thought for sure Pensatucky would be dead at the end of last season.
    They've started filming season 3 already and she's not currently involved. It's not likely that she's still alive. I thought Pensatucky was dead too but we didn't have any scenes like after Vee got hit with Pensatucky.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know the one big issue with releasing all the episodes of the season at the same time is it doesn't give us weekly new things to talk about. You just don't open the thread until you've completed the season.

You know the one big issue with releasing all the episodes of the season at the same time is it doesn't give us weekly new things to talk about. You just don't open the thread until you've completed the season.
    That and we have to wait a complete year before new episodes I binged watched the whole season the first weekend. I just couldn't help it. Now it feels like such a long wait.

Oh an interesting tidbit, my wife was telling me that she read the prison where they film at actually did have problems with their plumbing like we saw in the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    How should she have died? Or are you saying she shouldn't have died at all?
    It just seemed so "meh", half assed or not really thought through.

IMO, it would have been better if she was just running across the road and happened to get hit.
    Last edited by usiris; 2014-06-23 at 03:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by usiris View Post
    It just seemed so "meh", half assed or not really thought through.

IMO, it would have been better if she was just running across the road and happened to get hit.
    Well I'm going to have to disagree, I think it was so much better, and more thought out, that it was intentional than just an accidental or random hit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good season. I liked Vee. She was a good big bad (a bad big bad?). So good that she made me feel sorry for Red who I didn't particularly like in season 1.

10+ Year Old Account
    True, but it is trendy to binge watch shows now, Netflix gets that, so that's why it releases their series all at once.

I really liked Vee the same way I really liked Joffrey Baratheon in Game of Thrones, it's someone for you to root against. What I liked/hated about Vee, was she did in fact fuck over each one of her girls. There was that scene where Watson and Puffs sat down with Poussy and Tasty and I realized that V burned all 4 of them (and of course Crazy Eyes the most).

I'm curious what'll happen with Caputo, since he is very well intending, but his first couple days will have a lot of shit come down on him, I can see S3 opening with him in his old role and a new Warden in that position.

Alex is so annoying, never been a fan of Laura Prepon, but I guess that's why she's a villain in the show.

Also, S3 I fully expect the opening scene to show Fig being processed into that facility wearing orange lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bavol View Post
    Good season. I liked Vee. She was a good big bad (a bad big bad?). So good that she made me feel sorry for Red who I didn't particularly like in season 1.
    I gasped more at V beating her with that lock than at the Red Wedding, cuz i was the same way regarding Red.

Great news for fans of the show. It's been renewed for 3 more seasons. Can't wait till the next one starts

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Season Four was this weekend. Pretty solid I would say. Interesting cliffhanger ending for next season.

So how's the show these days? I liked the first season but during season 2 my interest just died off as it went on.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Quote Originally Posted by looorg View Post
    Season Four was this weekend. Pretty solid I would say. Interesting cliffhanger ending for next season.
    I really didn't like it. The cliff hanger that is, the rest of the season has been pretty great.

Having Danya be the one to pick up the gun pretty much came out of nowhere. With of all the characters who got mistreated by the guards that seasons, I can't figure out why they went with her. did she even have any interactions with the guards? Actually her entire arc this season pretty much made no sense, one second she's making a lovey picture with her mother, the next she's hanging with the drug dealers, there was no build up to it.

I also feel that the Judy King storyline pretty much went nowhere. The whole back end of the season I was expecting that she was going to be involved in the downfall of the new guards. Something along the lines of her saying the wrong thing to Piscatella, and him treating her like he would any other inmate, and then it blows up on the news. But no. She's just getting released. And that's it.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chris100185 View Post
    I really didn't like it. The cliff hanger that is, the rest of the season has been pretty great.

Having Danya be the one to pick up the gun pretty much came out of nowhere. With of all the characters who got mistreated by the guards that seasons, I can't figure out why they went with her. did she even have any interactions with the guards? Actually her entire arc this season pretty much made no sense, one second she's making a lovey picture with her mother, the next she's hanging with the drug dealers, there was no build up to it.

I also feel that the Judy King storyline pretty much went nowhere. The whole back end of the season I was expecting that she was going to be involved in the downfall of the new guards. Something along the lines of her saying the wrong thing to Piscatella, and him treating her like he would any other inmate, and then it blows up on the news. But no. She's just getting released. And that's it.
    I figured the whole Judy King thing was the Martha Stewart-jab. It really didn't amount to anything. It might have been more interesting if she had been shiv:ed instead of just doing more or less nothing except drugs and that awkward three-some. But I think it was Taystee, or Black Cindy, that said that they didn't care about no old lady. I do wonder what will happen to the hippi-yoga-lady now that King is gone and she will be moved back to the "normal" population again instead of staying in the nice room.

Danya sort of spiraled out of control when her mom left. She didn't want to hang with grandma but instead hang with people her own age - so the drug dealers. I think it was pure peer-pressure that made her pick up the gun. I guess the problem is if she does anything with it she is going to be stuck in jail forever. Just like this season started where the last left off I think they just really needed a strong cliffhanger and couldn't end it on or with Caputo having his speech. That said I doubt it will amount to much - they wouldn't want the next season to start with guards having to shot someone in the first episode ... or do they ... or perhaps she'll shoot Judy King. Guess we'll have to wait about 364 days to find out.

There was other weird things like where did all the nazi-stuff come from all of a sudden, not only Kings weird puppet show. I did laugh a bit tho as it became somewhat obvious that Piper had formed a white supremacy gang by accident.
    Last edited by looorg; 2016-06-19 at 06:06 PM.

Deleted
    Better season than the ones before in my opinion. Just could've used more dead prison guards.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't help but to binge watch this show...awesome season. Kinda didn't like some of the mid episodes but other than that it was great. Actually a few things that bothered me, Nicky is a dead character to me, they wasted Laverne Cox, could've done more with the character but Cox did a good job playing someone broken by solitary confinement, the plot of the final storyline was okay and made sense but I hated what characters were involved and how people reacted to the guard. Seriously out of all the guards, they treat that one like a cold blooded murderer? There was no mistake, at least from the PoV of the prison staff, that that particular guards role in the entire incident was unfortunate and a mistake but everyone was quick to paint him as a bad guy. I guess thats why they chose the two people that they did, two characters who least deserved to be in the situation out of anybody.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

15+ Year Old Account
    Necrooo!

Finished the fifth season a day before yesterday. It was a blast, I've been missing this show for so long... and now I need to wait a year again for the next season.

I was so happy to see Morello, Pennsatucky, Red, Suzanne and Maritza again! They are my favourites.

PS. One season per year is an awful pace for series nowadays, I wish they did two seasons per year....
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

One word, Wentworth.....

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    What?
    Google it, you'll thank me or hate me.