Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by noralya View Post
    No, there can only ever be one Jaylock.

Please...
    I actually agree with most of Jaylocks rants. He's just a bit obsessive. If Blizzard went back to the BC model I'd be stoked.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

Maybe instead of Soon (tm) They need to implement Plans change (tm) :P
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Quote Originally Posted by Paradyne View Post
    Well I'd hardly expect them to say that it is the reason, it's not exactly a positive spin on things now is it. It doesn't mean it isn't true though just because they deny it.

Everyone from Corporations to governments put a spin on things to suit whatever their agenda might be. You are well within your rights to believe everything Blizzard tell you though, that is most definitely a fact.
    Yes, I'll continue to not try and look for conspiracies when none exist.

We intend to disallow flying while leveling from 90 to 100, and have flying become available again in the first major patch for Warlords of Draenor.
    That was their intentions, but they changed their minds..... What is so hard to understand that intentions don't always mean it's going to be done that way.

We like seriously need to make people sign an agreement stating that they understand that in alpha and even beta, everything is subject to change before they can leave any comment about WoD at this early stage.

If you don't like a change, or liked an earlier iteration of something, that's fine, just don't act like it's some kind of betrayal or breach of contract.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolman View Post
    Instead of a legendary type quest, why not increase the cost to fly in WoD, by alot, and I mean alot by at least 500 000 Gold++++, if people wants to fly so god DAMN badly, they should pay almost insane amount of gold for it. At least they "get" to fly, for a nominal fee Would probably crash the in game economy or what not though.
    So you want to push players to buy gold?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MetroStratics View Post
    not anything that matters.
    archaeology with no flying? /wrists
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Okay but who does Sam Didier's hair?
    Well they use all the hot air generated from the official forums to blow dry it, I know that.

Interestingly they also have a special room at Blizzard where they keep a group of fans who all love in game flying, use LFR as progression and hate Garrisons. They test all the info dumps for Warlords of Draenor on these people. One of the Blizzard interns has the job of collecting the tears of all these people in a glass following a blog release, they are then chilled & presented to Alex Afrasiabi who then drinks them to help inspire him for new ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Perkunas View Post
    I actually agree with most of Jaylocks rants. He's just a bit obsessive. If Blizzard went back to the BC model I'd be stoked.
    Thats the thing though..... they are attempting to do that and everyone is still bitching about it..... I now understand why Blizzard doesn't listen to anyone, everyone is constantly bitching about something.

There is nothing sinister here. Developers and PR reps simply live in very different worlds and speak in very different context.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    None of the above.
    They listened to the feedback from World PvP'ers and others from the past couple of years when they kept saying "Remove flying, Flying ruined immersion".
    Even Ghostcrawler said if it was up to him, flying wouldn't of been added.

Despite people wanting flying back so badly, realize there are people who have wanted it gone since...probably even BC.

Also, if they really were doing it just to "trick people into buying WoD", as it seems to be being implied, they wouldn't be allowing refunds, they would of set some silly fine print to prevent that.
    Consider that world pvp was designed to be unfair. Flying justifies that experience. Consider that ashran replaces flying with ridiculous "fun" items for an experience that might be labeled as "fun" for the user.

Also consider that immersion is very opinion driven, and that flying no more ruins this games immersion than a female draenei deathknight mogged with a platekini and the "savior of azeroth title". She could also be named something cutsie like "Hugglebumps".
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's no need at all for another thread about no-flying.

Closing.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."