Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Cool Origin having 70% off sale

https://www.origin.com/en-au/store/d...erappreciation

Not much on the list, BUT some great deals
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

At this point, I think the only games I have any interest in that's on Origin is Titanfall, and that's not going to be on deep sale for a while : /

That or if I could pick up Dragon Age 2 for like a dollar or two just to experience the badness.

Deleted
    EA. Only games worth a damn are Dragon Age and Mass Effect franchises.

Deleted
    would have probably got battlefield 4 if that went on sale

TL;DR of the sales' list:

Mass Effect 2 for $6 (Strangely, ME2 costs more than ME3, further crediting it's awesomeness)

Mass Effect 3 for $5 (Don't buy this till you played through the first two games)

Dragon Age Origins for $6 (It's worth the money)

Dragon Age 2 for $5

Spore (Vanilla) for $6 (If you don't have it, you should REALLY pick it up and all three expansions.

Dead Space 2 for $6

Dead Space 3 for $6 as well

Kingdoms of Amalur for $6 (You absolutely must buy this one)

Command and Conquer Four for $6

Sims 3 for $6

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Spore (Vanilla) for $6 (If you don't have it, you should REALLY pick it up and all three expansions.
    That`s the only one I was tempted on. Huge fan of Darkspore (I know, it`s different), but not heard much about Spore.
    Is it really that good, expacs required etc?

EDIT: Hmm, looks like their site thinks $1=£1
    Last edited by mmoca2c81d9292; 2014-06-02 at 11:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishbait View Post
    That`s the only one I was tempted on. Huge fan of Darkspore (I know, it`s different), but not heard much about Spore.
    Is it really that good, expacs required etc?
    Vanilla is super-fun by it'self, but the main fun is in the adventures from the adventure expac. People have made shooters, strategy games, continuing RPGs, and so much more with the adventure editor. There are even on going RP wars on the Sporum, even 6 years later after release, with entire battles, missions, and stories played out through the adventures.

The other two expacs are part expansions: Creepy and Cute was $5 when it came out, probably a single buck now. Has some really cool parts. The other one is no longer sold anymore, but you can still get it either by asking the moderators on the Sporum for a code (Yes, the mods give away codes for that expac). Or you can go on Ebay and buy a Dr. Pepper bottle that still has the code on it.

6 years after release, and I'm still playing it. My God, why did EA not continue that series?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    If only I didn't hate EA so much, then I would force myself to get Origin.

Man if only I didn't already have like 200 steam games I meant to play.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

15+ Year Old Account
    6 years after release, and I'm still playing it. My God, why did EA not continue that series?
    Probably because sales didn't go the way they wanted, and the whole SecuROM drama that this caused. Plus it had many features shown before release that never made it to the final vanilla game, or any of the packs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    If only I didn't hate EA so much, then I would force myself to get Origin.
    Dam origin with its 70% off sales, free games, and 24 hr return policy!

Forced to get Origin lol.

I have nothing left to buy. 1st world problems.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Origin doesn't sell mass effect 1?

10+ Year Old Account
    Might have to get a few sims xpacs.
    "Let me answer your question with another, How would you feel if you found out you were a potato?"

Nintendo Friend Code 1049-0261-4082 Pokemon Name - Max

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    if its not on steam no thanks. I had so much trouble trying to launch a game on origins and was refused for a refund for a game i can't get running.

Funny how ME3+Digital Deluxe upgrade is about half the price of the Digital Deluxe edition.

10+ Year Old Account
    I found their nod at Steam's wild promotions when people just impulse buy dozens of games they'll never play amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by EA's facebook
    Starting today, you can take 70% off select games that you'll actually play on Origin.

Go ahead, your backlog can wait

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    At this point, I think the only games I have any interest in that's on Origin is Titanfall, and that's not going to be on deep sale for a while : /

That or if I could pick up Dragon Age 2 for like a dollar or two just to experience the badness.
    Dragon Age 2 was a great game. The only badness came from the people whining about a game that was still great. Not to say that the whines are not valid, but if you mod the PC version the only real complaint that still manifests is the reuse of environments (kind of like Skyrim, Oblivion and WoW). Its funny how when Skyrim reuses the hell out of environments nobody bitches but when Dragon Age 2 does everyone wants to whine about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Dragon Age Origins for $6 (It's worth the money)
    Its not the Ultimate Edition meaning that you have to buy all of the DLC separately. The game is only really good with the DLC, so this edition is not worth anything in my opinion.
    "The round, metal cooking utensil referring to the larger, cookware customarily used for, but not limited to, stews, as being of a dark shade or possibly of African descent." ~~ Fixed for now. But keep in mind any one of the words used in that fix may become politically incorrect or offensive at any moment for any reason. Further amendments may be required to prevent frivolous lawsuits in the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have Origin Damn you EA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Curses*
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Danifilth View Post
    if its not on steam no thanks. I had so much trouble trying to launch a game on origins and was refused for a refund for a game i can't get running.
    Origin is by far one of the funnest programs to get running I have ever encountered. There is a great deal of feedback from the community that provides suggestions though. After messing around with it long enough, I finally did get it up and running.
    "The round, metal cooking utensil referring to the larger, cookware customarily used for, but not limited to, stews, as being of a dark shade or possibly of African descent." ~~ Fixed for now. But keep in mind any one of the words used in that fix may become politically incorrect or offensive at any moment for any reason. Further amendments may be required to prevent frivolous lawsuits in the future.