Looking for advice on building the appropriate rig for me.

To start, I should mention that prior to my recent interest in building my own PC, I knew absolutely nothing about building computers and admittedly still know practically nothing. I've looked up a few videos on YouTube about the basics, browsed a few forums (mostly /r/buildapc) but I feel like I haven't cracked the surface yet.

In essence, I want a PC that will be able to run League of Legends, Starcraft 2 and Path of Exile without constant FPS drops and annoying stuff like that. Past gaming, I think the most intensive things I'll try to do is maybe some video editing and streaming on Twitch. Nothing too crazy.

My budget is $600~. If I need to go over a bit then so be it, but this is the number I had in my head in the beginning. I mean $600 as in for the computer itself, peripherals I will worry about at a later time after I get my rig finished.

I also have a Wish List on the website newegg.ca of the parts I was initially going to purchase and use. I had a friend help pick out these parts and what not with me. Would posting/using these parts be smart, or would it be better to start from the bottom up again?

Thank you in advance to anyone who has anything to add to the subject. I appreciate the advice.

Feel free to post the wishlist, though you'll have to chop up the link to post it(put spaces around the periods).

Also, you can check the sticky for some good info/walkthroughs on stuff.
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.