Deleted

Stat priority for challenge modes as BM?

I know Survival is best for challenge modes, but I always played as BM so I do more dps in this spec just because of the muscle memory.
    That being said, what is the stat priority I should go for considering everything scales to ilvl 463 and there's a lot more AoE? I know Agility is still king, but how about Crit/Mastery/Haste?
    Also, any trinket you'd suggest to go with Relic of Xuen? I'm no alchemist, so can't use Zen Alchemist Stone.

The specs are like the same thing p.much, there's no reason in hell BM will outperform SV no matter how good you are at BM in comparison.

Bottle of Infinite Stars for trinket I think, for stat priority (if you INSIST on going BM), Crit > Haste > Mastery should be fine, possibly Haste > Crit > Mastery if your pet control is really good and Haste won't lose value because it's not attacking all the time.

Deleted
    Just go SV and spam Mutlishot.

Deleted
    Thank you, Azortharion!

Terror in the mists/windswept pages are also good
    Retired hunter

People always seem to forget searing words which is an extremely strong trinket, last time I did the math it was better then bottle because of the way bottle scales down.

Yea, always forget about that cause I tank them on my monk :P
    Retired hunter

So do I, vengeance whoring too much fun :P