She's butch, but will he be?

I'm sure most of you delighted with the warrior princess night elf, 4-pack stomach, definition, great in revealing warrior gear, and quite the tease for you guys who like babes with a dash of dude, but not too much (like the orc female got)...question is, now that the Night Elf female is butched up a bit, are we going to see a heavily muscled heavy weight male, or is he going to still be shaking like a life the wind might topple over if it blows just a little bit harder.

Women with muscle don't have a "dash of dude" or "butched up". That is pretty insulting actually. I expect to see the male nightelf get the same treatment, more defined muscle, nothing more.

I don't find the Nelf Female butch at all, she looks athletic, which is how I have always thought of them. And that is form a female perspective. For Male Nelfs, I hope they reduce their shoulder width a little, to make them not so gorilla like, but pretty much expect similar to the female, more muscle definition, refined features etc.

i dont think you know what that is.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    This has gotten off to a bad start so closing the thread. Leaving the potentially offensive generalizations and labeling out would be a better way to go forward.

There are a couple of existing threads to use about the NE models for WoD. You can start with either one of these:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Model-Preview
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ght-Elf-Model)
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2014-05-31 at 09:46 PM.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."