Deleted

Demon Perk with Sacrifice?

I have seen that one of our perks in WoD is that our demons get a 20% bonus to dmg. This is a good thing but what happens if like me you like destruction and namely demonic sacrifice. Will the perk change to something different or will we lose a perk which I think is not fair. With the crit bonus that the talent will provide in WoD which people can see in the wowhead talent calculators I for one would like to try it out.
    I checked and on demonology it takes your crit away and gives to a demon. In destruction and affliction it sacrifices demon to give you improved crit intead of dmg to attacks as it is now. I wonder with no demon what is the perk of improved demons worth. Not much I believe.
    Thanks and I would like to hear peoples thoughts on this.

Will have to see if blizzard want to go through with "A Warlock is not a Mage" scenario again.

The only reason we sac pets at the moment is because our gear outweighs damage pets do (with sac buff). Blizzard didn't like this in 5.2 and nerfed Sac saying "Warlocks should have pets, they aren't mages" or something along those lines.

10+ Year Old Account
    That perk is Demo only, and Demo's sac doesn't actually sac your minion. You aren't losing any perks, you get different ones per spec.
    Last edited by Jessicka; 2014-06-02 at 06:52 AM.

The lvling up perk 20% dmg done by your demon pets just will be negated if you sac as Aff/Destro that simple. Demo will obviously keep the bonus since their version of Sac(if someone actually uses this who knows if it will actually be bis for dps) doesn't kill the pet off.

The talents are all gonna be based on how it scales with our gear. Anyone thinking shit will be the same talents as now its dumb. Just because you use Sac now doesn't mean its worth shit(even if it looks good currently on paper) in WoD until we get geared... or hell maybe its only good in blues who knows.

Wait until people can actually play on the Beta to make guesses on anything imo. Shit changes every day for the alpha... we only see it in big notes every week or more.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just saw the 'all specs' perk. Presume Sac will be balanced around it, in fact it might even be there to make up for sac's better scaling.