Video Guide for Brewmaster leveling 85-90 on Timeless isle

I had a hard time finding a video guide for brewmaster specific timeless isle leveling so I just made my own. I made a 5 min video showing how I farm the worms on timeless isle. Here it is if anyone needs it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=899j...ature=youtu.be

Good luck!

How long did it take? was it faster than normal questing, or just different?
    Dwarfs, gods among humanoids, giants among... gnomes...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hitch-hikers' Guide To The Galaxy: Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
    "Oh freddled gruntbuggly/thy micturations are to me/As plurdled gabbleblotchits on a lurgid bee.
    Groop I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes. And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles,
    Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon, see if I don't!"

i find it a bit easier to do the worms because you can log in, pull all 5 packs and get about 10% exp and log off. You can log back in after like 6 minutes and do it again. Its very quick bursts and very easy.

HOWEVER, there will be lots of people on the isle @ times and if they kill you it REALLY slows you down... So there is also that...