Crusader: My current built

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculato...hQ!ZiSY!aZbbZY

At the moment I think I have about 80% lightning damage and about 9 seconds cooldown on Akkarat's Champion due to 6 pieces of Akkhan.

As far I can see, I melt elites HORDES on IV (even if I solo them and have 3 others in my party afk). I did not test this built on V or higher. It does depend a bit of there is a lot of CC on the part of the elites.

I use FoTH with my Darklight and it really works wonders.

Shield Glare together with my built and The Final Witness is really nice too.

I swing my hammers for regular packs and perhaps spam FoTH aswell around the floor when Akkarat's Champion is active. When there is the 9 second cooldown, I don't use FoTH, it is way too expensive.

Anyone care to comment?

10+ Year Old Account
    My fire build: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculato...dQ!ZeSW!ZZbYYa

Need 6x Akkhan though, and CDR gear. Oh and Reaper's Wraps.

EDIT: I'd go for a Shotgun build but I still do not have a Fate of the Fell, believe it or not. Keep getting that Mortal Drama.
    Last edited by Cairhiin; 2014-06-03 at 02:01 PM.

Definitely interesting to see what folks do with builds.

Currently running a Shield Slam (pound) / Phalanx / Heavens Fury build with a Fate of the Fell. Need 1 more Blackthornes piece to get the immunity bonus. No problems at all on T1, need start doing higher versions to see how it goes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well I have 3 different Crusaders with 3 different gear setups.

One is Holy Shotgun, One is Blessed Shield and one is Firestarter build.

After testing more than 70 builds since the newest patch I have come to the conclusion that Firestarter(with Darklight) is the strongest Solo build and Shotgun is the strongest group build. Blessed shield has some performance issues over torm 4.

What I found pleasantly surprised by was the amount of different builds that where viable up to torm 4. Almost all builds that have some sort of Synergy will work with the Crusader which makes gearing up and playing that much more easier at a personal level. There is still only 2 builds that are competitive on Torm 6, but the general build diversity is huge.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    My fire build: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculato...dQ!ZeSW!ZZbaYZ

Need 6x Akkhan though, and CDR gear. Oh and Reaper's Wraps.

EDIT: I'd go for a Shotgun build but I still do not have a Fate of the Fell, believe it or not. Keep getting that Mortal Drama.
    Btw, why use embodiment of power over Firestarter? Like 60-70% of the firebuilds damage come from the Firestarter procc(have had more than 120mill ticks on Rift guardians)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deldavala View Post
    Btw, why use embodiment of power over Firestarter? Like 60-70% of the firebuilds damage come from the Firestarter procc(have had more than 120mill ticks on Rift guardians)
    No no, and thanks for pointing that out. I made a mistake in that spec (my mind was distracted by a shotgun spec)! It sure has firestarter.

Here's the spec as it should be:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculato...dQ!ZeSW!ZZbYYa

Still play my Blessed Shield Crusader as well (even though that caps out pretty much at T4) and I also been dabbling in a Thorn's build with Hack, but don't much like it. Got 3 Crusaders, as I don't really play any other class anymore.
    Last edited by Cairhiin; 2014-06-03 at 02:05 PM.