Deleted

Question World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor (Cinematic)

Hello there!

I'm quite new to these forums, so this question might've come up once or twice before and I apologize for me asking it again; but where the hell is the WoD cinematic? Don't Blizzard usually deploy the cinematic at Blizzcon when an expansion is announced? I know that we've gotten the announcement trailer - or the "teaser cinematic", but I don't really feel like there's an expansion in the works before I see the badass short film that usually is the WoW cinematics. Any news on this?

Best regards,

Folkes.

PS: Excuse my english, it isn't my native language.

Deleted
    Don't worry, this question hasn't been asked before, and that's because it's way way waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too early for the cinematic to be shown yet. Usually the cinematic is released to the public near the end of each expansion's beta phase, and we haven't even reached the beta phase yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uzi View Post
    No. Blizzcon always only reveals the announcement trailer, with glimpses of the new features, zones, bad guys and heroes.

The cinematic trailer only gets revealed a few weeks before the release.
    Thank you. I wasn't aware of that. I've been looking at some of the old BlizzCon footage throughout the week to see the community react to the announcement, and I noticed that they showed the cinematic. I must've gotten some things mixed up. Thanks for clarifying, though!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ivresse33 View Post
    Don't worry, this question hasn't been asked before, and that's because it's way way waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too early for the cinematic to be shown yet. Usually the cinematic is released to the public near the end of each expansion's beta phase, and we haven't even reached the beta phase yet.
    Thank you. I wasn't aware of that. I've been looking at some of the old BlizzCon footage throughout the week to see the community react to the announcement, and I noticed that they showed the cinematic. I must've gotten some things mixed up. Thanks for clarifying, though!

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    MoP: Cinematic released 1 month and 9 days before release
    Cata: Cinematic released almost 2 months prior to release
    WotLK: Almost 3 months before release
    TBC-A month before release

So we should expect the WoD cinematic about 1-3 months before the release date (At least that's my guess).
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Yeah unfortunately quite a wait ahead of us.

Don't worry it'll be super savage though :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Unless there is a break dancing Gnome in the cinematic I'm 100% sure WoW is dying.

Or is it the other way around?