Thread: Mortal Kombat X

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ...
    I can't handle online play at all. I'm hyper aggressive and the delay just wrecks me. I can barely do a jump kick properly. I end up just doing neutral jumps constantly.

I tried online play yesterday. There was a chance nothing would happen when it was looking for a match, then waiting for your opponent there was a chance they would just sit there and not accept the match, then they picked Jason, that was a 100% guarantee, then there was a chance the match would just freeze at the start. But if you manage to get past all of that, you might have a fun round.

I need more practice anyway, need less controller spam and more kombos I actually meant to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    After i made that video i met 2 different guys who i diden't freeze against, did like 2-4 battle with each, good times, but when the 2nd guy left after 4 looses.. i met a D'vorah who froze my game

Yeah...I really want the PC version, but I've been hesitating because I've read all the bad reviews on it. Hell, from what I've read, even the PC version of MK9 is still having problems for a lot of people (4 years later).

I may just hold off for the XBox 360 version (supposed to be out in June last I checked). I don't want to drop like $400 on a new console for one game. :|
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2015-05-12 at 03:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    Yeah...I really want the PC version, but I've been hesitating because I've read all the bad reviews on it. Hell, from what I've read, even the PC version of MK9 is still having problems for a lot of people (4 years later).

I may just hold off for the XBox 360 version (supposed to be out in June last I checked). I don't want to drop like $400 on a new console for one game. :|
    Yeah, do not get the PC version. It is still having issues, and I heard a recent update wiped people's saved progress....so yeah. >_>

Well about 20 online matches played, and all 20 lost. Starting to wonder what my connection can be to blame for, and I've been able to hold my own against hard difficulty Ai so far.

Some matches DC, others are in slow motion. I swear I have my block up for some of these attacks that hit me.
    Last edited by Very Tired; 2015-05-12 at 10:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Heh. That's cool. Reminds me of the old hara kiri thing you could do in Deception.

Also: Kotal Kahn saw Mileena's face and was just all like "nope nope nope nope"

10+ Year Old Account
    What are your thoughts on

Now that he has been released for everyone?
    Last edited by Draknalor186; 2015-05-18 at 10:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think these people hacking the leader boards and stuff is getting out of hand!
    http://i.imgur.com/fz1DCsX.jpg
    The guy on 1st place has like 2 billion points.. and level 222 but if you check his profile he has barely played 14hrs.. and i find it hard to believe any of the other 10 million score people are legit either :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Tanya Has Arrived in the Game now

Nice Videos mate,
    But why isen't anyone else here on this thread? No MMO-C people playing MKX?

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    Nice Videos mate,
    But why isen't anyone else here on this thread? No MMO-C people playing MKX?
    I'm holding off for either the PC version to get its shit together (preferred) or the 360 version to come out + price drop (or used copy at Gamestop). Really want the PC version, but I'm still reading a lot of bad reviews about how broken the PC version is (lagging online with good connections, running like shit on good rigs, etc) and don't know if I want to drop money on it yet.

And I don't own a PS4 or XBox One. Don't want to spend that much money on a console for just one game.

Justice! Teabagger got his ass beat.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2015-06-06 at 07:56 PM.

Next Level Battle Circuit Grand Finals match featuring Kung Lao, Shinnok and Ferra-Torr. Amazing comeback by the dude coming in from the losers bracket.

10+ Year Old Account
    Predator is out! For Kombat Pack people atleast

Looks like there's still no official release date for the XBox 360 or PS3 version. I really want the PC version, but I'm still reading a lot of reviews saying it barely works and runs like total shit on good rigs. "PS4/XBoxOne versions are great, stay away from the PC version unless you want to play a game that crashes all the time and not get DLC you paid for and" is what I'm getting out of it.

I don't own a PS4 or XBox One, and I don't want to drop that kind of money on a console for one game.

I also just read that the same company that handled the PC port will be handling it for the older consoles too. That's kind of discouraging. :|
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2015-07-23 at 12:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tremor is out and He's awsome
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=9Hp5PZS93PE

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like there's still no official release date for the XBox 360 or PS3 version. I really want the PC version, but I'm still reading a lot of reviews saying it barely works and runs like total shit on good rigs. "PS4/XBoxOne versions are great, stay away from the PC version unless you want to play a game that crashes all the time and not get DLC you paid for and" is what I'm getting out of it.

I don't own a PS4 or XBox One, and I don't want to drop that kind of money on a console for one game.

I also just read that the same company that handled the PC port will be handling it for the older consoles too. That's kind of discouraging. :|
    I don't see why they would make a game for the old stuff(that feels like if Nintendo did a new game portedto the game cube.. Would make no sense) Time to move on mate, and PS4 and xbone have more than one good game, so you won't just buy it for one game

New kombatants that are gonna be announced today are - Bo Rai Cho, Texas chain massacre guy, Alien and Tri-borg (Smoke/Cyrax/Sektor)

Video was up for a bit, but was made private for now. Will be announced at The Game Awards later today

Last edited by t1saif; 2015-12-03 at 10:44 PM.

Tri-borg? That's interesting. So like some kind of fusion between the three? I never saw much of a difference between Sektor and Cyrax (other than Sektor was more of a dick), but I guess throwing Smoke in there and combining the three could have something really cool as the end result.

Bo Rai Cho looks a lot more....intimidating than he did in the previous games. Texas Chainsaw Massacre dude doesn't really do much for me. Alien....looks flat-out badass.

Tri-borg? That's interesting. So like some kind of fusion between the three? I never saw much of a difference between Sektor and Cyrax (other than Sektor was more of a dick), but I guess throwing Smoke in there and combining the three could have something really cool as the end result.
    Don't think you'll get to play all 3 combined. More like Sektor/Cyrax/Smoke are the 3 variations of Tri-Borg.