Thread: Mortal Kombat X

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    just some new info: according to a new Raiden Trailer, Kotal Kahn is the new Emperor from Outlands.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    just some new info: according to a new Raiden Trailer, Kotal Kahn is the new Emperor from Outlands.
    Welcome to E3^^

I just want to hear that Mileena and Goro will be playable in MK10, and I'll be good and happy. Those are like...my two must-have characters. Would be cool to see Mileena "mature" a bit in the 25 years and be more like the clever, scheming bitch she was in Armageddon. She can keep wearing the stripper outfit though. I'm cool with that. xD

I still wonder how MK10 going to explain all the deaths that happened in MK9, or if we're saving that for a later game and focusing more on the new characters this time.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2014-08-07 at 05:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    I just want to hear that Mileena and Goro will be playable in MK10, and I'll be good and happy. Those are like...my two must-have characters. Would be cool to see Mileena "mature" a bit and be more like the clever, scheming bitch she was in Armageddon.

I still wonder how MK10 going to explain all the deaths that happened in MK9, or if we're saving that for a later game and focusing more on the new characters this time.
    Apparently when asked about that exact issue Ed Boon's response was, "Dude, its Mortal Kombat". So I think we will see a lot of the classic MK characters in there. But I'm excited about new ones too. The daughter of Sonya and Johnny is very intriguing, especially since she looks like a variation of Injustice's Deathstroke (which is one of my favorites, especially with the Russian themed outfit).

I just hope Noob Saibot is in it, he is my favourite since MK3

10+ Year Old Account
    Returning fighter revealed today:

Kano!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teebone View Post
    Returning fighter revealed today:

Kano!!
    Hmm, it's a good reveal but it didn't answer the most important question though. Regarding Sonya has Kano studied A) None of her moves. B) Some of her moves or C) All of her moves?
    A smart man puts his money on the horse with the best odds...a wise man doesn't waste his money gambling on an outcome he has no control over.
    A blog thing for you! http://yetisteaparty.blogspot.co.uk
    A youtube thinghttp://www.youtube.com/user/Teroseth/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teroseth View Post
    Hmm, it's a good reveal but it didn't answer the most important question though. Regarding Sonya has Kano studied A) None of her moves. B) Some of her moves or C) All of her moves?
    Noticing the air takedowns in cybernectics style, I'd say C.

If they won't bring Kitana back, I'm not playing it. As far as I remember she was in most installments of the series. Hm, I think in MK4 they added her in some extended version.

Always pisses me off when they take away my favourite character from a fighting game and replace them with some randoms (see: Soul Calibur V, Sophitia is dead, Seong Mina is nowhere to be seen etc.).

Just give me Baraka and I'm happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    If they won't bring Kitana back, I'm not playing it. As far as I remember she was in most installments of the series. Hm, I think in MK4 they added her in some extended version.

Always pisses me off when they take away my favourite character from a fighting game and replace them with some randoms (see: Soul Calibur V, Sophitia is dead, Seong Mina is nowhere to be seen etc.).
    Pretty much this, except I'm more of a Mileena fan and am hoping she gets added. Mileena is probably my "I will definitely buy the game" character. But yeah...I hate it when my favorite characters get replaced with randoms. If the answer to Mileena is "well no, but you get D'vorah instead!" I won't be too happy.

Kano looks brutal as fuck. I haven't usually been much of a Kano fan, but I might actually play him some in MKX.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2015-01-28 at 06:10 PM.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/08/...ers-and-guests

Sounds like there's going to be more focus on new characters this time, which doesn't necessarily mean that some old favorites won't make it (either on launch or as DLC). Also, I'll be interested to see who the console-specific characters will be.

I like how the story is going to play out. Most of the important stuff happens 25 years post-MK9, but it sounds like the story mode will start 5 years after, then you complete a chapter and jump forward a couple of years. The story modes are one of my favorite things about the previous MK titles, so I'm hoping MK10 will have a good one.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    ive never been an arcade fighter game person. but this game looks absolutely amazing on ps4. ill be picking this one up for sure.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

About damn time!! always the best game

Boon is dropping some hints about Goro.

http://www.lazygamer.net/xbox-360/lo...rtal-kombat-x/

I'd hardly say "looks like he's definitely coming" the way that article talks about, but I can hope. We all know how Boon likes to drop hints. I'll be sold on the game if Mileena is announced as a playable character, but Goro is the next character after her that I'd like to see.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2014-09-05 at 10:02 PM.

Oh shit. Goro has been confirmed, and game will be out April 14, 2015.
    http://www.gamespot.com/articles/mor.../1100-6422129/

Looks like Goro will be a pre-order bonus, but I imagine he'll probably be available as DLC at some point down the road even for people who didn't pre order.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't owned a MK game since Trilogy on the N64 but I'm always excited to a new one coming out.

http://www.lazygamer.net/general-new...wn-controller/

Can't say I care much for that controller. I'm one of those weird people who actually still uses the D pad.

Looks like there's a lot of speculation about Smoke and Ermac. Although currently no official announcements or even acknowledgement of it.
    http://www.idigitaltimes.com/mortal-...our-nose-video

I'm not really a big fan of Smoke, but I think Ermac is badass.

It's getting kind of annoying to keep up with news for MKX. Searching for news, see a "2 hours ago" post that says "NEW CHARACTER REVEALED!" then click on it and it's an article about Raiden or something that we've already known about for months.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2014-10-02 at 02:43 PM.