World of Warcraft 7.0: The King of Kings (Fanmade, unfinished)

World of Warcraft: The King of Kings

New level: 110

Setting: 33 years ago, the Northern Eastern Kingdoms (the continent of Lordaeron) of the alternate universe, which has no orcish invasion

Why is it the Eastern Kingdoms? Not Sargeras or the Old Gods or those badass we wanna fight?
    Just like Draenor before it became the Outland, the old Eastern Kingdoms wasn't destroyed by the Scourge.

New Neutral Race: Half-Orc
    (Garona's race; available classes: Warrior, Rogue, Mage, Warlock, Hunter, Paladin, Priest, DK; can choose priest and paladin because the Shadow Council had enslaved a Naru and reaved its power; can choose DK because some Half-Orcs like Garona were part of the old Horde)
    Average age is 2 yrs old, but already act and look like adults because of Gul'dan and the Shadow Council's magic. The Half-Orcs were forced by the Shadow Council to slay the Draenei and assassinate the anti-warlock people inside the Iron Horde. During the Half-Orc newbie questline, the Iron Horde was not created yet and Gul'dan was still powerful among the orcs. In the end, you and some of your fellows will be saved by the enslaved Naru and escaped to the unknown planet (Azeroth) via a time rift. (technically, 2 time rifts: one to Exodar and one to Orgrimmar; and yes the newbie regions of Draenei and Blood Elves are gonna be remade)
    This race does not have much to do with the main story of TKoK though, just like the Goblins and Worgen in Cataclysm.

Final Boss: Anasterian Sunstrider, The King of Quel'Thalas
    Anasterian Sunstrider is the father of Princes Kael'thas and Eldin Sunstrider.
    (more info in the novel "The Sunder of Kingdoms", which will be telling of Gul'dan and Medievh(Sargeras') plan, the infighting of the royal families, Anasterian's ambition and cunning, the hatred and ambition among the seven human kingdoms - presumably another GoT)
    In history and tales, King Anasterian is always a just and merciful ruler, but in fact, even the evil warlock Gul'dan is a philanthropist compared to the cunning, ambitious, greedy high-elven king. Just to fill his limitless desire of power, Anasterian forced his 2 daughters to marry the old, ugly, greedy and disgusting emperor of the old Arathor Empire; and lied to everyone that the suffering Amani trolls were invading the high elven land, which in fact was in contrast. Even when Anasterian's daughter committed suicide because her father killed the general she loved, no sorrow appeared on the ruthless king's face, but it was full of anger - his tool to maintain good relationship with the humans was gone.
    In his mind, being ruthless and cunning, telling lies, killing innocents, are what a ruler must do to maintain power and fame. In fact, the history of Lordaeron of these millenniums that the people are studying is not true at all, because most of it is revised by the ruler of Quel'Thalas himself.
    37 years ago, the relation among the seven human kingdoms went wrong. They started to hate each others, wishing to conquer the other kingdoms. The political situation of the Eastern Kingdoms was in chaos, which, in fact, was all part of Anasterian Sunstrider's plan of uniting all of the Eastern Kingdoms -
    And strike back to the continent of Kalimdor, take revenge to those who exiled his father.

Ranking of Power:
    1. Quel'Thalas
    2. Lordaeron
    3. Dalaran
    4. Arathor
    5. Kul Tiras
    6. Gilneas
    7. Amani
    8. A rat
    9. Alterac

Why wasn't Stormwind listed? It was destroyed in the event of patch 7.0.2: The Kingdom Sunders.

After the defeat of the Iron Horde, Kil'jaeden found the fugitive Gul'dan and turned him into the Lich King. By his new power, Gul'dan and his warlocks slaughtered everything they could see on Draenor, and thus forged an army of death (meanwhile, the players had already returned to Azeroth of the main universe). The Lich King reconnected with Medievh(Sargeras), and secretly opened a portal on Farahlon, to the Azeroth of 33 years before the time of our universe.
    In the meantime, the seven human kingdoms were in hostile stage. In the right universe of right history, their strained relationship was turned into partnership because of the orcish invasion; with the Iron Horde defeated by the people of another Azeroth, the kingdoms no longer had a common foe, and thus would have continued their hostility.
    King Llane of Stormwind in the south, needed a mighty army to defend his kingdom from any attack of Lordaeron, Gilneas, Arathor and Kul Tiras, but it was impossible for Stormwind to rival any 2 of them in the same time, let alone defeating them.
    Medievh, the entrusted wizard of Llane, told the king that he can summon an invincible yet loyal army of death, to conquer all of the kingdoms for him, with only one requirement: the ritual must be performed inside the city. Llane allowed Medievh to perform the summoning ritual inside the city of Stormwind.
    And so, Gul'dan the Lich King and his army of death came to Azeroth, slew the king and revived him as a death knight, thus destroyed the city.

to be continued
    Last edited by anbeegod; 2014-08-28 at 01:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anbeegod View Post

Setting: 33 years ago, the Northern Eastern Kingdoms (the continent of Lordaeron) of the alternate universe, which has no orcish invasion

New Neutral Race: Half-Orc
    (Garona's race; available classes: Warrior, Rogue, Mage, Warlock, Hunter, Paladin, Priest, DK; can choose priest and paladin because the Shadow Council had enslaved a Naru and reaved its power; can choose DK because some Half-Orcs like Garona were part of the old Horde)
    Average age is 2 yrs old, but already act and look like adults because of Gul'dan and the Shadow Council's magic. The Half-Orcs were forced by the Shadow Council to slay the Draenei and assassinate the anti-warlock people inside the Iron Horde. During the Half-Orc newbie questline, the Iron Horde was not created yet and Gul'dan was still powerful among the orcs. In the end, you and some of your fellows will be saved by the enslaved Naru and escaped to the unknown planet (Azeroth) via a time rift. (technically, 2 time rifts: one to Exodar and one to Orgrimmar; and yes the newbie regions of Draenei and Blood Elves are gonna be remade)
    This race does not have much to do with the main story of TKoK though, just like the Goblins and Worgen in Cataclysm.

Final Boss: Anasterian Sunstrider, The King of Quel'Thalas
    Anasterian Sunstrider is the father of Princes Kael'thas and Eldin Sunstrider.
    (more info in the novel "The Sunder of Kingdoms", which will be telling of Gul'dan and Medievh(Sargeras') plan, the infighting of the royal families, Anasterian's ambition and cunning, the hatred and ambition among the seven human kingdoms - presumably another GoT)
    In history and tales, King Anasterian is always a just and merciful ruler, but in fact, even the evil warlock Gul'dan is a philanthropist compared to the cunning, ambitious, greedy high-elven king. Just to fill his limitless desire of power, Anasterian forced his 2 daughters to marry the old, ugly, greedy and disgusting emperor of the old Arathor Empire; and lied to everyone that the suffering Amani trolls were invading the high elven land, which in fact was in contrast. Even when Anasterian's daughter committed suicide because her father killed the general she loved, no sorrow appeared on the ruthless king's face, but it was full of anger - his tool to maintain good relationship with the humans was gone.
    In his mind, being ruthless and cunning, telling lies, killing innocents, are what a ruler must do to maintain power and fame. In fact, the history of Lordaeron of these millenniums that the people are studying is not true at all, because most of it is revised by the ruler of Quel'Thalas himself.
    37 years ago, the relation among the seven human kingdoms went wrong. They started to hate each others, wishing to conquer the other kingdoms. The political situation of the Eastern Kingdoms was in chaos, which, in fact, was all part of Anasterian Sunstrider's plan of uniting all of the Eastern Kingdoms -
    And strike back to the continent of Kalimdor, take revenge to those who exiled his father.

to be continued

Garithos returns
    The "good people" are in fact not that good, they're still mortals after all
    Kael'thas doesn't gain love from his family
    Faceless one under the Whispering Forest unearthed
    The weak kingdom of Alterac destroyed by the force of Dalaran within 10 minutes; the Perenolde family is humiliated by Kel'thuzad
    Definitely not, sorry OP not a good idea at all
    Thank god this game isn't just for Rym, we'd have a pretty shitty time - Me

10+ Year Old Account
    How could this be a logical progression in WoW's story arc?

Alternate timeline like WoD?

Lol I'd actually love to see the Alliance's tears from this. I'm fine with old Horde heroes being fought, but the Alliance saw Blizzard DARE to make the alliance anything other than white knight superman mary sues, the Alliance would go VGTFREBDWNMVACJKGDEMNVCXIKGFD HORDE BIAS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawclaw View Post
    Lol I'd actually love to see the Alliance's tears from this. I'm fine with old Horde heroes being fought, but the Alliance saw Blizzard DARE to make the alliance anything other than white knight superman mary sues, the Alliance would go VGTFREBDWNMVACJKGDEMNVCXIKGFD HORDE BIAS.
    So you're fine with the old Horde being the central focus of the expansion. I'm okay with that too, along with a lot of Alliance players. I'm even okay with Thrall coming back a third time, Theramore and Southshore destroyed, and two Hellscreams as final expansion bosses (if what's being told is right).

But don't you come here and tell me Alliance is angry because we aren't depicted as pure. No one ever said that. We just want to see our leaders DO something for once. The fact we're fighting the Warlords means that said Warlords are in the spotlight. And they are the same guys that would later help building the actual Horde (at least in our dimension).
    We're angry at Blizzard because everything revolves around Thrall and the Horde. It's up to them to write something to make both parts happy. But I'm not going to derail this thread into the same old shit as always, so I'll leave this here.

I don't know if I like it or not, OP. Alternate Azeroth would feel really lame. I'd rather see the game advancing in our timeline in the expansion after WoD.

Ain't no one knows I'm makin' this piece of sheet just to mock Blizzard's idea of old things returning returning and returning?
    Seriously, if you're okay with the idea of WoD, you'd like the Game of Thrones inside WoW, and love the Reign of Chaos RETURN, and so adore the War of the Ancients RETUUUURRRRRRRNNNN.

Tbh, I hate those stories with pure goodness and badness, that the all good adored hero is always fighting the big bad guys, so I'd rather have an expansion about Horde and Alliance nuking each other, ignoring the crying and suffering citizens, than our all-good Azerothian heroes bravely fighting the all-bad dark titan or old gods. No strategies, no gray areas, no arguments is everything the old "generic" fantasies have, and that's just inhuman and unrealistic you know. In recent years the stories of WoW had improved a lot.

lol
    Last edited by anbeegod; 2014-08-27 at 05:18 PM.

Ain't no one knows I'm makin' this piece of sheet just to mock Blizzard's idea of old things returning returning and returning?
    Seriously, if you're okay with the idea of WoD, you'd like the Game of Thrones inside WoW, and love the Reign of Chaos RETURN, and so adore the War of the Ancients RETUUUURRRRRRRNNNN.

lol
    A. Sarcasm doesn't translate well over the internet
    B. Your sense of humor is terrible.

0/10 Lock this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
    The king of kings?

No more alternate universes please. I hope they pull something out of their ass where there can be no alternate Azeroth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawclaw View Post
    Arthas says hi. Then murders you and your entire civilization.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    The point of WoD was to showcase Draenor before it became outland. There is no point in going back and seeing the Eastern Kingdoms as the Eastern Kingdoms. Also having the Alliance slaughter Horde races, burn their towns to the ground and litter the countryside with the remains of their people in the main universe would be one of the best things they could ever do to the story, instead of the noble dipshit Anduin crap they dump on us and tell us is a "grey area" that is shared with the likes of the Horde.
    And the point of Eastern Kingdoms Return is to showcase the kingdoms before they were destroyed by the Scourge.

"Slay them all, genocide upon these garbage." I see no difference between you and Hellscream and Hitler. Are you a normal human with morality of the simplest?

Why is it the Eastern Kingdoms? Not Sargeras or the Old Gods or those badass we wanna fight?
    Just like Draenor before it became the Outland, the old Eastern Kingdoms wasn't destroyed by the Scourge.
    Chris go home your drunk...

Lol this is too funny.

No more "timetravel" bs after WoD tyvm. Unless it's very awesome. This one isn't.

Tbh, I hate those stories with pure goodness and badness, that the all good adored hero is always fighting the big bad guys, so I'd rather have an expansion about Horde and Alliance nuking each other, ignoring the crying and suffering citizens, than our all-good Azerothian heroes bravely fighting the all-bad dark titan or old gods. No strategies, no gray areas, no arguments is everything the old "generic" fantasies have, and that's just inhuman and unrealistic you know. In recent years the stories of WoW had improved a lot.

lol
    You say you hate stories with pure good and pure bad and then rag on GoT?
    Shitty troll attempt 0/10 apply yourself.

...33 years ago, the Northern Eastern Kingdoms (the continent of Lordaeron) of the alternate universe, which has no orcish invasion..
    So... Warlords of... oops; my bad; Kings of Azeroth? More AU dizzyness? Alliance favoritism?