Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    since installing it its crashed twice and froze about four times.. and after trying to get all collectibles on my first playthrough i got through most of mission four only for it to freeze and basically lose the collectibles yet keeping me at the last checkpoint.. so i can either restart the entire mission or say balls to it and continue without
    "it's being bound to work or study that allows us to live like people." Illya

Searched sniper elite in the steam store client. Ah there is it and it says free! I click on it and it costs 19.99€...Did i JUST miss it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sathric View Post
    Searched sniper elite in the steam store client. Ah there is it and it says free! I click on it and it costs 19.99€...Did i JUST miss it?
    Yep you missed it by 4 minutes. It was Free from 12:00 CDT yesterday to 12:00 CDT today. A 24 Hour Promotion

Quote Originally Posted by Interception View Post
    Yep you missed it by 4 minutes. It was Free from 12:00 CDT yesterday to 12:00 CDT today. A 24 Hour Promotion
    Not by 4 mins. More like 4 secs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sathric View Post
    Wow, yeah, I think you clicked it as it was updating, because I just went to search it and now it even says $29.99 in the search. I don't think you could have possibly been any closer, sorry .
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    It's pretty commonplace in belgium.
    In holland we got a Fair use policy - which is a bit more lenient.
    Beyond how much gig per month is it not considered fair anymore?

I download insanely many games on steam and use quite some mb's on my PS4. I wonder when an alarm will go off for me at Ziggo. ;d
    Draenor EU: Archavious - Level 120 Warlock ; Loaen - Level 120 Demon Hunter ; Arathia - Level 120 Paladin ; Mitosis - Level 110 Priest ; Toreck - Level 110 Hunter ; Aeralinde - Level 110 Mage ; Crikey - Level 110 Warrior

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aevitas View Post
    Beyond how much gig per month is it not considered fair anymore?

I download insanely many games on steam and use quite some mb's on my PS4. I wonder when an alarm will go off for me at Ziggo. ;d
    They normally go by a speed cap during peak time system. So their lines aren't overloaded by heavy torrenters/downloaders whilst regular plebs are trying to browse the interwebs.