Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    Interesting thought: If, one day, no one remembers what it's bad to say the N-word, will it then be alright to say it?
    Lol, I dunno. I don't even know why can't white people who are not from the US say it. I mean it's an insult because the former US slave masters called black people like that but why can't someone from eastern Europe say the n word when his country never had slaves and has nothing to feel guilty for either?!

Quote Originally Posted by Total Lockdown View Post
    Lol, I dunno. I don't even know why can't white people who are not from the US say it. I mean it's an insult because the former US slave masters called black people like that but why can't someone from eastern Europe say the n word when his country never had slaves and has nothing to feel guilty for either?!
    You can say it.
    I'm free to say it and do it often.

Just as I say kike and honkey only to make people upset on purpose, it's just funny to see how some react fiercely to words.

Anyway, Dr.Dre and various rappers got rich saying nigger and nigga, so, why not?

This seems relevant, especially the part about him getting a pass for punching his Grandma in the stomach...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nTKWYvWW2U

When did 12 year old girls start caring about racism?

When did posters on MMO-Champ start caring about Justin Bieber?

Lol like this stuff doesn't pop up all the time and dies down and everyone forgets a few months later. Kid was even 14 at the time my god I'm glad nobody has a video of some of the worst things I did at that age. I'd be going to jail not offending people >.<

Quote Originally Posted by yurano View Post
    When did 12 year old girls start caring about racism?
    They're actually too busy stabbing people hoping to become closer to slenderman these days check the other MMOC threads
    Last edited by Erolian; 2014-06-04 at 10:34 PM.

Lol. Political correctness police gonna ruin Biebers career. Good thing he can retire young.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    He was like what? 13-14? C'mon, stop being jelly.

Like he was ever going to have a long career anyways ?

New kids on the block anyone ? Same crap as bieber. Where are they now ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigzagzoom View Post
    Can we give him to the Taliban?
    I say we ship him back to Canada, he can get an early start on his crash and burn phase if he hangs out with Toronto's mayor. We can then not hear about him for a decade while he sobers up/relapses in obscurity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post

Much jelly lol..'

For real, can't believe how much hate and jelly.. Is he really stealing your girls since you hate him or what? Who cares what he's doing, if you don't like him, just simply IGNORE it

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Just to add to this, even the bomber from the Boston Marathon Bombing has fangirls. Reflect on this.
    To be fair, for the first time in human history a bunch of people speed-walking was made interesting because of that.

Urgh, who cares. We live in a big world where we can joke against eachother. We all grow a shield not to get offended by a silly joke. Boohoo, a white man (or whatever in this case) says the word 'nigger' and sings a KKK song, if you are offended by a silly joke like this, something is wrong with you. There is a difference between satire and racism. He is joking around with friends...

Every black man can say the word 'nigger' to his friends, enemies, whatevers, but if a white man says 'nigger' its racism. If the black community is offended by the word 'nigger', why do they use the word at all? Grow a pair.. If the black man can make a joke with the word nigger, the white man should be able aswell.

Its 6 letters, yes it has history, and a good reason it is history. Still being offended by 'nigger' in a satiric way, is living in the past.

Its not the black people that get offended by the way, its for white people to pet themselfs on the back, thinking they are bettering the world. Some sort of misplaced gult of saying the word and therefor reaching out to the black community. Its ironic, banning the word nigger by the white community is racism itself, as it is a good example of 'we know what is better for the black man'.

I'm not a racist myself at all, but if I impersonate a MTV/Hollywood stereotype black man, I might have said, 'daaaaaaamn nigga', sue me.

i also do a good Scot, Alabamist, Pakistani and Russian. Wohoo, satire, lets all have a laugh. Get offended I will slap some sense in you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm reading about on TMZ and such and it seems that Bieber and his team released this video themselves so that he can own up to his past mistakes or something.

Either way, I still don't like his music.

15+ Year Old Account
    How will this RIP his career if more people will probably watch this than any of his music videos.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post

well two of them have very successful acting carriers.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

I hope not, all these limp wristed beta liberals crying about everything that offends them is what's wrong with today's society.

Quote Originally Posted by profanity79 View Post
    Don't stop beliebing!
    Avatar, Username, & and this ^^. In all of my years spent in webs this is about as much WIN as one can achieve! +3

This would only damage him if he was a republican. If he was a republican, this video would be held up as evidence that the entire party was racist. Bieber would be tried as an adult. But since Bieber really isn't politically inclined at all, we just chalk it up to youthful silliness and we can tell he's joking because he can't keep a straight face so its all ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Grummgug View Post
    This would only damage him if he was a republican. If he was a republican, this video would be held up as evidence that the entire party was racist. Bieber would be tried as an adult. But since Bieber really isn't politically inclined at all, we just chalk it up to youthful silliness and we can tell he's joking because he can't keep a straight face so its all ok.
    It seems that you are trying to debate something that is actually quite irrelevant. There actually has been many Democrat celebrities who ruined their respective careers by making rather racist remarks. List includes the likes of the dude from Seinfeld, the druggy Sheen, etc. If you cared to employ just a little more logic, I believe you could have alternatively argued that Bieber's skin color will make him vulnerable which would actually further your rather apparent political bias.