Deleted

OK, Grid and Auras like tellmewhen.

How the hell are you positioning them on your screen to be optimal in checking them out? I've seen crazy stuff like grid being somewhere on the medium-top-medium-left of the screen and auras on top of the head of player. I currently have grid right below the player (just so that I can see fires) and auras somewhere on the left-top of the grid (raid warns are mostly on top of the player).

Deleted
    Personally, I hate Grid beneath the character. My setup has my personal, target, target of target and target's target of target beneath my character along with CoolLine just above that. To the left of my character is the grid anchor which grows to the left, reaching the edge of my screen in a full 40 man raid. Above my character is the weakaura positions and to the right Clearcast.

Raid warns are above the weakaura section and DBM bars to the far right of the screen. No issues with visibility but if you run at under 1920x1080 things might get crowded!

Was in a bg at the time but this is close to showing what i have:
    http://i.imgur.com/QCZszQv.jpg

raid frames to the right, and some auras to the left and right.

at that point i hadn't changed some of those auras to only show as disc (clearly cant use penance at least as holy )

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aimeez View Post
    Personally, I hate Grid beneath the character. My setup has my personal, target, target of target and target's target of target beneath my character along with CoolLine just above that. To the left of my character is the grid anchor which grows to the left, reaching the edge of my screen in a full 40 man raid. Above my character is the weakaura positions and to the right Clearcast.

Raid warns are above the weakaura section and DBM bars to the far right of the screen. No issues with visibility but if you run at under 1920x1080 things might get crowded!

How do you make grid grow to the left? I figured it can grow vertically and it can put the 'anchor' on the opposite side, but I can't make it grow to the left.

Quote Originally Posted by Comfort View Post
    Was in a bg at the time but this is close to showing what i have:
    http://i.imgur.com/QCZszQv.jpg

at that point i hadn't changed some of those auras to only show as disc (clearly cant use penance at least as holy )
    That looks very sweet is that tukui?

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    The pre-WotLK Mind Flay animation. 2nd biggest reason for rolling a Priest, biggest obviously being Shadowform. Anyone who uses Glyph of Shadow should reroll Hunter, filthy blasphemers.

Shadow and light elvui edit using the affinity config

Shadow and light elvui edit using the affinity config
    Thanks. I already use Elvui but find it lacking at some points so will give this a try later

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    The pre-WotLK Mind Flay animation. 2nd biggest reason for rolling a Priest, biggest obviously being Shadowform. Anyone who uses Glyph of Shadow should reroll Hunter, filthy blasphemers.

I thought I was the only freak that used raid frames on the right side!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dierdre View Post
    I thought I was the only freak that used raid frames on the right side!

Are you left handed by any chance?

Left handed here, but still use mouse right handed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    How do you make grid grow to the left? I figured it can grow vertically and it can put the 'anchor' on the opposite side, but I can't make it grow to the left.
    In Layout I used the option for the Group Anchor to be positioned Top Right. This with the layout anchor to the Top Left results in the groups appearing as such:

Unfortunately I haven't found a way to invert that yet.

Deleted
    In Layout I used the option for the Group Anchor to be positioned Top Right. This with the layout anchor to the Top Left results in the groups appearing as such:

Unfortunately I haven't found a way to invert that yet.

Oh yeah I found that, though it's annoying that if the raid size changes the whole thing has to be moved to the right position since the tab changes position depending on raid size. But anyway, it's no biggy, I just move the normal frame layout anyway. Thanks.

Deleted
    Oh yeah I found that, though it's annoying that if the raid size changes the whole thing has to be moved to the right position since the tab changes position depending on raid size. But anyway, it's no biggy, I just move the normal frame layout anyway. Thanks.
    As someone that has everything set to Group 40 I'll admit to not being too clued up on this but you should be able to set the anchor to the left and then have the group grow to the left regardless of the setting. I think.

Deleted
    As someone that has everything set to Group 40 I'll admit to not being too clued up on this but you should be able to set the anchor to the left and then have the group grow to the left regardless of the setting. I think.

Oh yeah, I just want to avoid having the group 40 thing always on.

Deleted
    Oh yeah, I just want to avoid having the group 40 thing always on.
    Oh, you are right. It doesn't work with the other group settings. Well, that is incredibly annoying. Sorry I couldn't help more.

Deleted
    It's fine. It's a grid limitation (no option to move the 'origin' elsewhere in that setup). But I'm going to keep it, even if it's incomplete it works without being unnecessarily bloated.