Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    GJ bumping the thread. I didn't feel like searching.

So the prince skins people alive? That guy is fucking weird.

I guess Gin is REALLY loaded. It's funny how he sees through Pariston and Pariston starts hating him.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Still dunno what to think of Pariston. Sometimes he seems like a nice guy that's just really weird, other times you get the feeling he's just a huge psychopath.

He is a psychopath. But it's fun because he's smart.

15+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if Togashi is basing the Prince off of the historical Countess Elizabeth Báthory de Ecsed who was known for killing several young women to bathe in their blood to preserve her youth and beauty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh boy looks like somebody big is going to kick the bucket

As this week HxH took a break, it was announced that a special project will appear in next week's issue but it does not seem to be anything "special" except one interesting declaration.

The question that were asked were-

• What is the Dark Continet?

• What is the V5?

• What is the Kakin Kingdom?

• Who is Beyond=Netero?

• What is Pariston doing right now?

• Where did Gin go?

• What are the 12 Zodiacs doing?

Obviuously, those questions are really basic and nothing special as it's only going to briefly summarize what's happening right now in HxH.

HOWEVER, there was one interesting answer to a simple question.

Interviewer: What is going to happen now in HxH?

Onodera: (The person who is responsible for editing HxH)

A HUGE SHOCKING MOMENT will occur soon in HxH that I would consider as one of the Worst 3in the Story so far. This will probably be something that is beyond your imagination! Look forward to it!

What will be this huge shocking moment be? Will an important character die? Or what exactly will happen. Let your imagination run and think about something!
    from http://www.manganetabarespoiler.com/...l-project.html

The recent chapter was really good, a lot easier to understand than some of the other chapters. Now I'm starting to form an idea of how they are going to tackle the Savage Continent.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

Ya this cleared up a lot of things. I liked the chapter.

10+ Year Old Account
    where chapter??

Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post
    where chapter??
    The chapter is out?

10+ Year Old Account
    Togashi is going nuts with his subplots. I don't understand. What does he mean about the assassins?

I am trying to figure this out. Beyonds goal it seems is to get the Hunter organization to come with him and actually do shit well in the new continent. Paristons goal is... something? Have no idea what he is talking about when he says assassins. No idea the fuck Muhel is going on about but understood the chapter last week.

Then there is Cheadle...

If anyone can explain, that would be helpful. Just having a hard time. V5 or v6 wants certain materials from the dark continent for money but contain 5 deadly diseases or calamities. Beyond wants to tackle the challenge again. Pariston is meh. Ging wants to go to the dark continent and explore it.

What don't you understand? Last week Pariston set up those guys to chase Pariston and Gin so that he could see Gin's nen power.

But ya omg this story is so rich.

- - - Updated - - -

Break next week. Fuck my life.

- - - Updated - - -

What assassins are you talking about?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    What don't you understand? Last week Pariston set up those guys to chase Pariston and Gin so that he could see Gin's nen power.

But ya omg this story is so rich.

- - - Updated - - -

Break next week. Fuck my life.

- - - Updated - - -

What assassins are you talking about?
    No man. Just certain things. Why did they take the hunter exam? Pariston mentioned to Ging that the assassins that were sent to take the hunter organization all failed. I understand why everyone is so interested in going to the dark continent (because Netero died and Beyond took advantage of his death) and then there is Pariston who has 5000 chimera but does something strange and is trying to destroy the hunter association if it becomes boring....

I don't know, tons of subplots are making it hard for me to understand. The level of understanding surpassed Dark Continents intellectual discussions by 5x.

Pariston/Beyond's group are trying to hide assassins within the hunter organization because:

1. It'll be nice if they help Beyond get free later (since he's going as the Hunter Association's prisoner).
    2. There's only so many seats that the 200,000 ship can fit. Pariston/Gin can get some slots for some of their guys/themselves probably (unless they take a different route) but it's easy transportation for other people.

The Hunter exams are important because Hunter's are probably all invited on the ship. Everyone else who is going are big shots, like all these 7 princes who are fighting for the throne.

3. They want to sent some high class people into the hunter organization so they can get inside information. That's why in this last chapter it would have been nice if the biochemist guy could have worked with the biology team.

This whole thing boils down to: what's the motivation for people individually wanting to go to the dark continent?

Beyond likes exploration.
    Hunter association wants to follow Netero's orders + Beyond reminds them of Netero.
    Gin wanted to explore it because he likes expeditions/his grandpa is 300.
    Pariston wants entertain from watching Gin/Hunter organization.
    Beyond's group took money, even though Gin knows they don't care about his money.
    Leorio is going to become a doctor instead of spending 12 years in med school.
    Kurapika is going because of Leorio + the Prince who stole his brother's eyes.
    The Princes are all going to kill each other and ascend to the throne. And they need bodyguards to pass hunter tests.
    V5 wants to explore/make Kakin part of the union of countries.

I think that's everyone.

To be honest, I don't even need Killua/Gon in this arc. It's so good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why won't finish up!!

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not that I dislike this current arc, but I must say it's been pretty boring so far. Hard to keep interested in it atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh I meant to say, story is good but its taking time for the "oh shit" moment to hit. The oh shit moment for the chimera ant arc was Netero and Zeno attacking Meruem. Will be a long time til anything big happens.

Deleted
    This week chapter was boring

10+ Year Old Account
    And the months between chapters begins already........ Another hiatus already

Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    And the months between chapters begins already........ Another hiatus already
    What is it for this time?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    What is it for this time?
    I've seen rumours of back problems thrown around. /shrug

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone hear any updates about this? Almost forget they had started again.
    Last edited by Orange Joe; 2015-02-21 at 03:14 AM.