Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I don't. Gon has never really had a female interest, I don't think.

Gon and Killua are pretty irrelevant to the story right now so lol don't overthink it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Watched the anime semi-recently, I don't like much anime and I really didn't expect to like this. I thought the kids as the main characters would piss me off etc.

Ended up loving it and bashed the shit out of it none stop till I had watched all of the episodes. Normally when I burn through a anime with a lot of episodes so quickly I skip some episodes but I just found every episode enjoyable. Normally I hate side characters but loved them in this etc.

The ant arc did drag on at the end as it took like 10 episodes for 2 minutes of real time (dbz freeza all over again) but it was still awesome (and worth seeing Gon go crazy grown up mode ).

I hope the anime will come out for the new manga but It'll be a long ass time before that happens.

Bleach has been my favourite anime for a long time but this is very close, might be on par with Bleach for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's this? A new HxH chapter? Has Hell frozen over?

I honestly have no idea what is going on in this series anymore. Going to have to go back and read this arc from the start again I think. We do finally find out what the 5th and final chain of Kurapika is used for however.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last month the author announced that he'd be releasing new chapters for the manga starting this month. For how long though is an entirely different story.

If I remember the basic rundown is that all the princes of this kingdom are basically eliminating eachother and the last one standing that makes it back from the Dark Continent gets to become king. Kurapika is interested/involved in this because one of the princes has a bunch of his clan's red eyes.

Also is it just me or did the art look a little bit different to anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting