Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    If anything, we'll just get the old pre-Cat SW model back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Why everyone wnat Gilneas? Area would look out of place. Wbat a Gilnean district? Retake Gilneas city.
    Because that's not going to happen, and Gilneas was first and foremost a HUMAN kingdom. It wouldn't need to look out of place at all.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Does Stormwind stand even a little chance of being fixed within the next 2 years.?
    We hope to get to it during 6.0. (Mumper)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Does Stormwind stand even a little chance of being fixed within the next 2 years.?
    We hope to get to it during 6.0. (Mumper)
    I'm sorry but I'm going to say that's a Soon(tm) kind of thing and not a guarantee

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Gotta fix it up so the Iron Horde have something nice to smash.
    fine, ill garden the gnomes then...
    Spec: i5 4670k - MSI Z87M-G43 - HyperX 8GB -Corsair H100 - GTX 980 ti

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Why everyone wnat Gilneas? Area would look out of place. Wbat a Gilnean district? Retake Gilneas city.

Best Idea i've heard? A tower for the Alliance Assembly, with room for each of the Alliance races and nations, a meeting hall, space for those races/nations not seen in game (yet) and room to grow, alongside a harbor/dock and a tower where Alliance gunships and transports can dock.

That way you can get a mix of styles for each Alliance race...Jinyu, HElf, Gnome, Dwarf, Worgen, etc...as well as a RP area.

Yep. Why put work into it?

EJL
    Realistic expectations, we know that getting Gilneas reclaimed just isn't in the cards and they deserve more than that pitiful tree in Darnassus.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I'm sorry but I'm going to say that's a Soon(tm) kind of thing and not a guarantee
    I would normally agree but the fact he said 6.0 makes me think they already have something up their sleeves.

Deleted
    finally, I wonder what's gonna replace the park :/ I really liked the park I'm still sad that it's gone

Quote Originally Posted by Zoaric View Post
    Nice! Wonder what they'll do with it.
    Giant Gnome water slide into the bay. It already has the canal water spraying out, just needs the slide added. And y'know... all those jagged stones and pieces of metal removed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another statue of Varian.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Prediction: it gets repaired and becomes The Roost. It's where the Arakoa will call home in 7.0 when they join the alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Another statue of Varian.
    My thoughts exactly. Personally, Stormwind should remain seriously damaged. I don't say this because I am horde, I am though, but because of the Defias. The last time the Alliance needed a large labor force to fix up the city, they hired a large group of peasants and then said sorry we can't pay you, now bugger off. Why would any human contractor / laborer want to work for that government?

Quote Originally Posted by Utinil View Post
    My thoughts exactly. Personally, Stormwind should remain seriously damaged. I don't say this because I am horde, I am though, but because of the Defias. The last time the Alliance needed a large labor force to fix up the city, they hired a large group of peasants and then said sorry we can't pay you, now bugger off. Why would any human contractor / laborer want to work for that government?
    it was onyxa who poisoned the government officials and did that to the defias, not the government that stormwind has now

10+ Year Old Account
    Confirmation that Blizzard has at least thought about it, not that it will actually happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Utinil View Post
    Not the same government or generation of workers. Stormwind's not a poor city-state anymore like it was at the end of the Second War. Yadda blah etc

Did they ever even fix the claw marks on the towers? It's been forever since I've bothered looking at anything but the portals in sw

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Confirmation that Blizzard has at least thought about it, not that it will actually happen.

Not the same government or generation of workers. Stormwind's not a poor city-state anymore like it was at the end of the Second War. Yadda blah etc
    And hopefully, the workers don't "accidentally" kill the Queen of Stormwind this time. Yea, I realize that came after the initial refusal to pay, but it didn't help their case.

I'm interested in how this will play out when people go from "Woo! Stormwind repaired!" to "Just in time for an expansion away from the city".

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, if they just put out the fires, take a high-pressure hose to the place, re-pave the walkway and put up some guardrails I'll be happy with that
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarix View Post
    Did they ever even fix the claw marks on the towers? It's been forever since I've bothered looking at anything but the portals in sw
    They already fixed those I thought. It's those kinda changes where people want it for the sake of and pay no mind to it whether it changed or not.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

Quote Originally Posted by Zoaric View Post
    Nice! Wonder what they'll do with it.
    Panda District?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh look, another 'maybe' from blizzard.

Not like I was going to believe them even if they said they confirmed it will be updated, proof before claim is all I can really believe or expect out of them these days.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Panda District?
    Just because it would push alot of people's buttons, I would expect this 100% to be what it is rebuilt as.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol