Deleted

Herbalism, meta gem and possible haste breakpoints

Heya'll,

Was wondering if it at all seems resonable to go for the 10704 haste breakpoint. This would mean swapping about 1% mastery for haste, and being able to obtain 8 ticks with meta gem proc + lifeblood every 2 minutes. Considering the high crit levels on gear at the moment, and how dots tend to get extended noticably, this extra tick would most probably be around for quite a while. Would it however be around for long enough to make the 1% mastery loss worth it? It's also worth a note that the proc from purified bindings of immerseus tends to line up rather nicely with lifeblood.

I know, herbalism aint optimal for dps optimising purposes, but rather than swapping professions I've been wondering if there infact is any way to optimise it as a proffession.

Deleted
    What happens at 10704 haste?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekkeri View Post
    What happens at 10704 haste?
    +1 tick to dots when using lifeblood during a meta gem proc every ~ 2 minutes, lines up nicely with Purified Bindings proc too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karpaloo View Post
    +1 tick to dots when using lifeblood during a meta gem proc every ~ 2 minutes, lines up nicely with Purified Bindings proc too.
    As in, if you have 10704 haste, and then on top of that add lifeblood and the meta, you get an extra tick?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekkeri View Post
    As in, if you have 10704 haste, and then on top of that add lifeblood and the meta, you get an extra tick?
    Yes. It's basically a rather small step from the current haste breakpoint, and my question is if it's viable at all to go for it while sacrificing about 1% mastery, considering how lifeblood will be off cd and line up with purified bindings too.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Based on nothing other than my gut feeling I'd say go for it.

Even if it does nothing it's unlikely you could notice the difference though tbh.

I am an herbalist moonkin and I aim for 10381 since I'm a troll druid. In only use herba each 3 minutes during my CDs. 10381 is only good for the opener with Meta/BL/Berserking/Nature'sGrace/Lifeblood but since most of our fight are shorter each week (some like IJ are starting to go under the 3 minutes), I prefer having a very big opener. I also help losing less SS procs due to Starfire being faster to cast.