Poll: Do you have / did you ever have hemorrhoids?

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

Cool Delicate subject: hemorrhoids.

Hah. Its time for those latenight topics you wish you never clicked. Todays issue: hemorrhoids.
    Over 50% has to deal with them during their life. Yet no1 ever talks about them due to them being disgusted.
    For those who dont know: They are veinsthat sometimes come out ur anus when u poop to hard. (or give birth, or squat)

Click at own risk. NSFW
    https://www.google.nl/search?q=hoeve...ell=1&tbm=isch

So, did u ever experience hemorrhoids? What did you do to get rid of it. Share ur hemorrhoid story!
    Also added poll for those that just like to be anonymously honest.

(i know how this comes across, but this is actually a hemorrhoid awareness topic, u dont have to be ashamed of it any longer, we all have it)
    Last edited by mmoc9478eb6901; 2014-06-08 at 09:32 AM.

I didn't have one, but my father did and it exploded all over new car's front-seat-
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Oh God...I clicked....DON"T!

10+ Year Old Account
    They don't 'pop' out that often, generally they are just inside the anus.

And in most cases, a simple steroid-based ointment fixes the problem just fine.

THirdly, your OP makes me seriously doubt that you know anydamnthing about hemorrhoids xD
    Last edited by Calzaeth; 2014-06-06 at 10:24 PM.
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Never had em. Pregnant friends have complained of them only as "it hurts." Working home health care/hospice I treated them.

HIPAA restrains me from telling stories on the latter.

Fun fact edited in: Hemorrhoid creams shrink bags under the eyes. They also reduce inflamation of the nostrils due to coke use.
    Last edited by Poopymonster; 2014-06-06 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Adding fun facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Calzaeth View Post
    THirdly, your OP makes me seriously doubt that you know anydamnthing about steroids xD
    Steroids? Nah. Im a natty.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Why would you willingly look at a hemorrhoid?

Anyway I have them. They have the lovely habit to get inflamed any time I have to study for exams. Twice they ruptured which is not painful at all but the blood loss does make you feel faint.
    If 1 becomes inflamed... i had that once. Coulnd sit for a week or so. Most of the time they just pop out every so often, shrink again and then they look like dried op raisins u can just pop back in in the shower. This one stayed the size of a fucking gumball for over a week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Steroids? Nah. Im a natty.
    Nice catch, edited now.

But seriously, 9/10 times, they're so small that even the proctologist has to glove up and feel your anus to find them. Those pictures you so kindly linked are the scare-pics. The hemorrhoid-equivalent of showing a homeless drug-addict with bodyweight in the negatives and needle marks all over his arms when explaining the dangers of painkillers.

Edit: Okay, so you DO know how misrepresenting your OP is :P
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Isnt this disease that happens on males age of 50+?

It also reminds me on this episode:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemorrhoid (not a nice pictures there btw)
    Don't sweat the details!!!

I've had minor ones in the past. Nothing really painful. They just went away :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Isnt this disease that happens on males age of 50+?

It also reminds me on this episode:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemorrhoid (not a nice pictures there btw)
    I know bodybuilders have alot of issues with them due to their proteine intake (makes poop hard) so they press and press untill their asshole falls out. Your talking about prostate problems. Thats the thingy that makes cum. edit It makes one of the ingredients for cum.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    ROFL! They are not glands! They are swollen blood veins. And the great majority of the time poise no threat to your health and can be easily treated with a cream made for them. Give them enough time, a few days and they get better and eventually the swelling will go down. It is good to note if they are sticking out after you say have a bowel movement, use some lubricate and push them back in. Take some aspirin or Ibuprofen for the pain. No big deal. Only in severe cases should you consider surgery.

Deleted
    Never had them, but I drink a gallon of water a day and constipation is rare for me.

Deleted
    ...Nopetothemax

Deleted
    Im really curious how many people go: ´Wow. 50% has that? I thought i was a daisy anussed freak. I feel so much better now´.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    Fun fact edited in: Hemorrhoid creams shrink bags under the eyes. They also reduce inflamation of the nostrils due to coke use.
    Thats very informative. Thank you.

Deleted
    Never had them AFAIK. I honestly wouldn't even know if I did unless they hurt. If they are supposed to hurt then I can say with certainty that I have never had them.

Deleted
    I have a minor one. Nothing visible, but I poop rarely, like every 3 days on an average, and sometimes some blood can be seen on the toilet paper. Doesn't even hurt or anything.

Went to the doctor for a colonoscopy cause you never know if it's just hemoroids or something worse, like polyps or even colon cancer (benign polyps turned malign).

If you notice anal bleeding you should IMMEDIATELY see a doctor. I can't stress this enough. Anal bleeding doesn't just happen because you ate something bad, anal bleeding is almost always a sign that something is very wrong.
    Don't take anal bleeding lightly, or you could become a victim of anal cancer.

Polyps are small flesh tips growing inside the colon. They can be safely removed via surgery and it's not painful at all. Polyps must be removed as even if they are benign at first, the doctor can't estimate when and if they will turn cancerous.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by beardedcandy View Post
    baby wipes are trash. they break, and their guise of 'flushability' just results in a weaker product
    Baby wipes break? What the hell are you doing? Those things are stronger than any toilet paper.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by beardedcandy View Post
    i go deep. there is no poop in my rectum when I'm done. none
    I just go outside and insert the hose.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    I know bodybuilders have alot of issues with them due to their proteine intake (makes poop hard) so they press and press untill their asshole falls out. Your talking about prostate problems. Thats the thingy that makes cum. edit It makes one of the ingredients for cum.
    oh god...what do you mean by "fall out"?? sorry but i'm so horrified that i need to know