Page 17 of 113 FirstFirst ...
7
15
16
17
18
19
27
67
... LastLast
  1. #321
    Latest notes for Demo.


    We were unsatisfied with Grimoire of Sacrifice for Demonology. Fundamentally, it did not fit Demonology’s theme to sacrifice their pet, full time. We had toyed with ideas where it acted as a temporary cooldown for Demonology, but have decided to replace it with a new talent, which is more theme-appropriate, and fits well against the competition in that talent row.

    Grimoire of Sacrifice is no longer available to Demonology Warlocks and has a new talent, Grimoire of Synergy in its place.
    Grimoire of Synergy: When the Warlock or their demon deals damage, there is a chance to trigger Demonic Synergy, granting the other one 15% increased damage for 15 seconds.

  2. #322
    Sounds pretty boring
    --
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Toy Train Set has been temporarily disabled.

  3. #323
    At least it's a proc to watch for.

    Destro would kill for such a thing!

  4. #324
    Bloodsail Admiral Liquidsteel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    1,249
    Hmm. Wonder if it will be RPPM or be based off an ICD.

  5. #325
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizelda View Post
    At least it's a proc to watch for.

    Destro would kill for such a thing!
    It's the perfect middle ground between an active and a passive talent.

  6. #326
    And just like that they fix the Sacrifice problem. I like it, even if it doesn't turn out to be the "best" option once we hit live. This is at least a version that probably won't have to be balanced and changed again and again anymore. Maybe some numbers tuning to get it right at first, but then it's clear sailing I think.
    Your Soul Shall Suffer! ||| Forum rules ||| New England Patriots

  7. #327
    Will have to see how long the icd/rppm on it is.
    Possibly/hopefully will be able to line it up pretty well with Meta, otherwise it doesn't look all that attractive if it doesn't line up at all.

  8. #328
    Gosyn seems underbalanced cause look at gosup 20% pet damage always, goserve 20s 2 pets so 15-30% more pet DPS (1-2 min cd), gosyns 15% for 15 potentially but doubtful on both at the same time could be nice proccage only if the internal CD is friendly, but it would put haste to the forefront for demo

  9. #329
    Quote Originally Posted by Munemasa View Post
    Gosyn seems underbalanced cause look at gosup 20% pet damage always, goserve 20s 2 pets so 15-30% more pet DPS (1-2 min cd), gosyns 15% for 15 potentially but doubtful on both at the same time could be nice proccage only if the internal CD is friendly, but it would put haste to the forefront for demo
    No ICD per Celestalon

  10. #330
    So its a soft haste induced meta pretty sure that's gonna be broken then nerfed so many times

  11. #331
    Still hate the new Demonology Grimoire.

    You'll never convince me that THIS did not make you feel like a Demonologist.


  12. #332
    Quote Originally Posted by Munemasa View Post
    Gosyn seems underbalanced cause look at gosup 20% pet damage always, goserve 20s 2 pets so 15-30% more pet DPS (1-2 min cd), gosyns 15% for 15 potentially but doubtful on both at the same time could be nice proccage only if the internal CD is friendly, but it would put haste to the forefront for demo
    You're forgetting that the damage buff can be applied to you the warlock.
    Pet's still only do a small portion of your dps even with GoSup, so if you can stack the 15% damage buff with meta and possibly DS aswell it will be miles ahead of the other 2 options.

  13. #333
    My pets were doing like 35% of my dps on Gruul (imps dg cd and wrathguard)

  14. #334
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    And just like that they fix the Sacrifice problem. I like it, even if it doesn't turn out to be the "best" option once we hit live. This is at least a version that probably won't have to be balanced and changed again and again anymore. Maybe some numbers tuning to get it right at first, but then it's clear sailing I think.
    Seen the patch notes & literally said to myself "wow I think that actually nailed it".

    Now let's see if they can do the same for Demonbolt.
    Last edited by Roujeaux; 2014-07-23 at 03:03 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by pingdan View Post
    When life gives you lemons, throw them back and say, "WTF life?"

  15. #335
    More then likely Only your perma pet will get the buff, if its possible to maintain it all the time via haste then its a 15% increase to total damage, maintaining it on both of you that is,which I figure will be one of those bis if its possible, personally I would prolly bet on about 1/3 uptime between them, where gosup effects all pets so using old mate above me's 35% of damage from pets 7% total increase before the additional fury, and service maintains its current DPS improvement which I was pretty sure is 10%, so yeah under balanced,

    Basically for it to be worth while for minmaxers it needs to have more then 65% uptime to beat service

  16. #336
    Yeh, i don't see this affecting imps. It would be nice if it affected fury generation.

  17. #337
    If it doesn't then its going to lag behind, cause both service and sup give roughly 40-60 fury a min with correct usage, but hey its still miles better then dodgy lose half my crit to double my pets,

    Personally I would like gosac 15% damage increase 2 fury per second passive gen and let me choose the skill gained from saccing, maybe with choosing 2 and the 20%hp buff if you take soulink to, that would be nice very very nice, pet class benifets without the buggy arse dot

  18. #338
    Don't see the point in running GoSyn over GoSup. Only point would be to have a felguard over a wrathguard. And besides, the name Grimoire of Synergy doesn't sound Warlocky at all...

  19. #339
    Quote Originally Posted by Evixy View Post
    Don't see the point in running GoSyn over GoSup. Only point would be to have a felguard over a wrathguard. And besides, the name Grimoire of Synergy doesn't sound Warlocky at all...
    Yeah. They should just call the talent "Bound in Blood" or something like that, idk
    --
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Toy Train Set has been temporarily disabled.

  20. #340
    Quote Originally Posted by Maleific View Post
    Yeh, i don't see this affecting imps. It would be nice if it affected fury generation.
    It needs tuning. But if it's a buff on you, which it sounds like, then it will effect Imps and Guardians. Looks much better.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •