Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    if you cannot win on your own merit and have to resort to tearing someone else down to make yourself look good, then you do not deserve the goal you hope to achieve. improve yourself and earn what you want

10+ Year Old Account
    My fiancée was in a relationship with a friend of mine who was definitely not boyfriend material. I was in love with her long before they met each other (I even introduced them and warned her over and over what a d-bag he was) and just waited till they broke up because I knew exactly what would happen, being completely honest all along that I loved her and telling her that she should not date that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    My fiancée was in a relationship with a friend of mine who was definitely not boyfriend material. I was in love with her long before they met each other (I even introduced them and warned her over and over what a d-bag he was) and just waited till they broke up because I knew exactly what would happen, being completely honest all along that I loved her and telling her that she should not date that guy.
    Hah, maybe thats why it happened i sure get interested in a friend introduces me to a "crazy girl" :P fun isnt quite the same as relationships :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurioxan View Post
    Hah, maybe thats why it happened i sure get interested in a friend introduces me to a "crazy girl" :P fun isnt quite the same as relationships :P
    I was as friendzoned as you can get and she kept asking who my handsome friend was and I knew what kind of guy he was so I just thought meh I'll let it play out and see what happens. I told him to stay away from her though but bros don't always come before hoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    You can't break up a happy and fully functioning relationship.
    /thread

Ironic as it may seem, the only way to check whether their relationship is really happy and strong is to try to break it. If it wasn't strong and happy, you will be able to break it; if it was, nothing you or anyone else may try to do can bring any disorder into that relationship.

Some people are in denial about that fact and sincerely believe in the possibility of external reason X that can affect real love.
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I was as friendzoned as you can get and she kept asking who my handsome friend was and I knew what kind of guy he was so I just thought meh I'll let it play out and see what happens. I told him to stay away from her though but bros don't always come before hoes.
    bro's rarely should come before hoes, it all depends on the individual situation imo

Well, in the end it all turned as you wished.

Deleted
    Yes, if I could do it then they had no relationship worth staying in, to start with.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quixdraw View Post
    I fell in love with my wife from the first day I met her. She worked along with my brother and my future sister-n-law at a local building material business. Problem was she was engaged to another guy, so did not interfere. I met her one other time after she got married. I went with my brother to her house warming party, it was really tough to be there given how much I had though about her, I still kept my distance. As fate would have it, 10 years later she ended up getting separated and later divorced.

My sister-n-law informed me that she was moving back home and later got me her phone number and address. I called we talked for about 2 hours, then we started to write one another over the course of a 6 month period at least once a week. We decided that I should move down and get place together along with her brother and share the rent. Six months later we got married, had two children over the next year and half and now been married for 17 years. I left a lot of details out here, but I love as much now as the day we first met.

It is truly amazing how life tend to turn out, I feel truly bless to be married to the love of me life.
    You did the honorable thing. Good story.

The only thing I can do is ruin things and bring misery.
    If I really wanted her I would do it, but make sure to go all out when you do it, nothing to heartless or cold, time to use those favors the low-lifes and no-lifes you know owe you.

When it comes to the things I want, I do whatever it takes, until I either get it, or fail.
    Do what makes you happy, not what others expect you to do.

You should tell her how you feel. Don't spend years of your life regretting the fact you did nothing.

Deleted
    I would say that it's not for you to decide. If she wanted to be with you instead of her current boyfriend, she would break up with him. Of course, you can be just selfish and do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    You can't break up a happy and fully functioning relationship.
    Of course you can.

Deleted
    Depends on what you mean by benefit.

For the love of one of the couple involved ? Not worth the chance of alienating the one your interested in
    For the shits and giggles ? - maybe, if I had reason to hate both of them enough.

Someone that will break up with someone to be with you will break up with you to be with someone else.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Roofie the guy and film him having sex with a hooker, then show the video to his girlfriend.

It's like you've never sabotaged a relationship before.
    Amateurs, man.
    “It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what.”

Deleted
    I killed Arthas for a reason.

Come to me, Jaina bby

There's really no way it would turn out well, regardless of whether you act selflessly or selfishly. Because even if you're selfish, there's a non-negligible chance that they'll figure out that their breakup was due to your meddling, at which point you basically lose what you gained and end up worse off than before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?