Page 53 of 71 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Obviously warlocks were overpowered, but the disparity hasn't been too awful
    Retired hunter

Hey Azor. I have a bit of an oddball question. A few weeks ago I switch one of my professions to engineering so i could get a little more "oompf!" on H Garrosh, and I have Synapse Springs as well as RF macro'ed to my AS so I wouldn't "forget" to trigger them on CD. Question is, would I be better off getting rid of the macro and just waiting for trinket procs before hitting Synapse? I'm not really sure if that's a dps loss or gain TBH, since Vicious procs tend to be all over the place and Dextrous is only every other minute. Thoughts?

No, you can't predict trinket procs, so "saving" something for them is wasteful.

In regards to the BM Opener. Wouldn't it better to cast dire beast before kill command after using bestial wrath? I ask this because of the 4 set, dire beast is an offensive spell so that kill command would do 5% more damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattlorien View Post
    In regards to the BM Opener. Wouldn't it better to cast dire beast before kill command after using bestial wrath? I ask this because of the 4 set, dire beast is an offensive spell so that kill command would do 5% more damage.
    1) Dire Beast does not add a stack.
    2) Even if it did it wouldn't matter cuz only pet attacks add Brutal Kinship to your pet which increases PET damage done (aka Kill COmmand), the regular stacks you add do not affect the pet.
    3) It's 4% ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Mattlorien View Post
    Awesome! Thanks for the quick reply

Deleted
    I see alot of hunters with out Multi shot on their bars. Why is this and how do you know when you are able to use it! i want to know as i want less sheet on my bars. im assuming that its when you have 40 focus

You know you are able to use it when you have 40 focus, or 20 focus with ToTH up.

Deleted
    Ahh ok thnaks

or 0f with BW/TotH up, boss
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

Quote Originally Posted by timoseewho View Post
    or 0f with BW/TotH up, boss
    10 focus isn't it? What counts first? The 50% reduction or the 20 focus drop?

its 0...., how do you not know this?
    Retired hunter

lol i got no idea

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    10 focus isn't it? What counts first? The 50% reduction or the 20 focus drop?
    Timo gets +1 internetz for stumping azor =D

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    lol i got no idea
    It's okay, you're #1, you're forgiven!
    <Guiles Theme Song> @ Mal'Ganis-US Horde 20-man 10/10M 8/10M, currently recruiting all
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/timoseewho

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by timoseewho View Post
    It's okay, you're #1, you're forgiven!
    He's actually #2

pls

filter

etc

Deleted
    filters are for pussies

Not sure if this was asked before but : What's the idea with focus fire and aoe? Is it better to leave the pet with 5 stacks for aoe (which I would expect to be true) and therefore you should never consume the stacks when you know aoe is coming, or is it better to just follow the weakaura wholeheartedly anyway. Thanks in advance.

Follow the WA
    Retired hunter