Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    Here we go again, the "you're close minded" attacks, while trying to label your perspective on what an adult is.

Everything that you people believe in is stemmed from leftist dogma. The whole "everyone should respect everyone no matter what" and "discrimination is bad, tolerate everyone." This is your form of control, your position of power. As long as every plays nice in their play pen, then everything is all good.

It isn't until someone like me comes along, the barbarian, the "close minded" idiot where everything that you people try to force upon others crumbles. I am a threat to your position of power because I'm not playing nice, I'm not betaizing myself to genetically inferior people and worst of all I'm competing against you tyrants that try and keep inferior people in their place by "being nice" to them. The only way to stop me is to try and alienate me as the monster so that the inferior people that you control have some form of "boogyman" to watch out for.

The best you people can do is throw insults and lay your perspective on what a real adult is onto me but I will continue to reject them. And you will try and try again, force me into submission but I will continue to press on.

I don't know any of these people that you listed. Are they people on this forum? If so how does that prove your point again? Listing your buddies (probably leftist) doesn't help your cause. I bet their success is like some middle class dead end job where they make 80k a year. Real successful people are athletes, musicians, actors, CEO's ect. People who actually influence others are the only real successful people as they dictate everything we experience.
    You're no one of note or importance yourself. Judging by your faux-Nietzschian tough guy social darwinism talk, I'd guess you're 17 and hormonal, which makes you think you're more important than you are.

You're young, uneducated, and let's be honest, you're a manlet to the real men of the world too, because you're here, on an MMO forum, trying to reinforce your fragile masculinity by talking tough in a gaming forum.

Deleted
    I do not think the results would have been the same as if it had been a 23 year old man attacking a 16 year old girl. Double standards, yo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    That's definitely Greece.

I wonder if we actually get a distorted picture of sexual politics in Ancient Greece though, since only the educated Athenian elite wrote the histories.
    Possibly! But, hey, they were doing a valuable service by teaching the little boys their proper place in the world. Surely no progeny of a true alpha male man would be buggered in such a way! No, they'd be the ones doing the buggering!

no homo
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

That's definitely Greece.

I wonder if we actually get a distorted picture of sexual politics in Ancient Greece though, since only the educated Athenian elite wrote the histories.
    It's far more complicated than the "gayreek" bullshit that gets thrown around nowadays. Some poleis executed gays. And nowhere was being the, uh, receiving partner NOT frowned upon.

Pre-Christian Indo-European societies were a little different than how things are nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Beta-manlet status: confirmed
    We apparently live in a world where Tom Cruise Alpha's over every single man who puts himself on the front line to protect others, because like, movies man. Ohp.
    Last edited by Realsykes; 2014-06-10 at 06:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    It's far more complicated than the "gayreek" bullshit that gets thrown around nowadays. Some poleis executed gays. And nowhere was being the, uh, receiving partner NOT frowned upon.

Pre-Christian Indo-European societies were a little different than how things are nowadays.
    Yeah, and in fact the entire idea of homosexuality is fairly modern - there was no concept of a sexuality in the ancient world. The Greeks had no word for it, as they say.

I guess people just DID things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormtrooperz View Post
    We apparently live in a world where Tom Cruise Alpha's over every single man who puts himself on the front line to protect others, because like, movies man. Ohp.
    If Tom Cruise would stop contesting his manlet status, there would be world peace, and the world would never know hunger ever again. He's disrupting the natural order!

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, and in fact the entire idea of homosexuality is fairly modern - there was no concept of a sexuality in the ancient world. The Greeks had no word for it, as they say.

I guess people just DID things.
    People should be more like bonobos.
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is so hilarious. I doubt Ryan even knows any actual successful people to base this off of. By know, I don't mean know OF, I mean actually know them personally.

- - - Updated - - -

Funny thing is, Tom Cruise is short and was surprised divorced. SO he's somehow an alpha and beta at the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    This is so hilarious. I doubt Ryan even knows any actual successful people to base this off of. By know, I don't mean know OF, I mean actually know them personally.
    Just because you meet comic book store owners when you Sailor Moon Cosplay doesn't mean they are successful! Are they independently wealthy, huge hulking manbeasts that take you with no regard for anyone else around?

If not, they are pure manlet
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're no one of note or importance yourself. Judging by your faux-Nietzschian tough guy social darwinism talk, I'd guess you're 17 and hormonal, which makes you think you're more important than you are.

You're young, uneducated, and let's be honest, you're a manlet to the real men of the world too, because you're here, on an MMO forum, trying to reinforce your fragile masculinity by talking tough in a gaming forum.
    Again, you people are just so comfortable with everyone trying to be so humble and a complacent bitch that anybody that shows any sign of what a real man is automatically labeled a monster. I don't see myself as a note of importance, I'm just here to spread ideas for people reading this board, not just the people who respond.

Why do you think real men like Lebron James are almost always hated by "the people?" It's because he shows some arrogance, some hubris, he's competitive and has a drive to crush his opponents. That doesn't fit to well with the dogma that society is trying to force upon the people so he is automatically labeled as a "Bad person."

Again, you people are just so comfortable with everyone trying to be so humble and a complacent bitch that anybody that shows any sign of what a real man is automatically labeled a monster. I don't see myself as a note of importance, I'm just here to spread ideas for people reading this board, not just the people who respond.

Why do you think real men like Lebron James are almost always hated by "the people?" It's because he shows some arrogance, some hubris, he's competitive and has a drive to crush his opponents. That doesn't fit to well with the dogma that society is trying to force upon the people so he is automatically labeled as a "Bad person."
    Son, you're closer to manlet than you'll *ever* be to Big LeBron. You're just sitting in the peanut gallery wishing you were what you see on the stage.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    If Tom Cruise would stop contesting his manlet status, there would be world peace, and the world would never know hunger ever again. He's disrupting the natural order!

- - - Updated - - -

People should be more like bonobos.
    Don't you remember? He fought that alien probe video camera in that basement in War of the Worlds, I saw it man, shovel and everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see myself as a note of importance, I'm just here to spread ideas for people reading this board, not just the people who respond.
    Shouldn't these alpha males be the ones spreading their fame, not relying on betamanlets like you to do it for them?

Wait Wait Wait.

Unless you are in Cleveland and feel like he betrayed you, who hates LeBron?
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Son, you're closer to manlet than you'll *ever* be to Big LeBron. You're just sitting in the peanut gallery wishing you were what you see on the stage.
    I will not deny that Lebron James is my superior just like Gavin Rossdale is. (the guy who made the song in my sig) I have a place in the hierarchy, never did I say I was on top. You people just assume this because again, you're so used to everyone trying to be the nice guy that anybody who doesn't follow protocol must think himself above all.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Funny thing is, Tom Cruise is short and was surprised divorced. SO he's somehow an alpha and beta at the same time?
    I heard he didn't use a stunt double once. The balls on that god's gift to man, everyone should emulate Tom Cruise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't you remember? He fought that alien probe video camera in that basement in War of the Worlds, I saw it man, shovel and everything.
    A true man would beat it to death with their hammer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just because you meet comic book store owners when you Sailor Moon Cosplay doesn't mean they are successful! Are they independently wealthy, huge hulking manbeasts that take you with no regard for anyone else around?

If not, they are pure manlet
    lol. Clearly even if you're making 6 figures, if you're not a muscle head you're a manlet.

Although I dont actually frequent anime conventions and stuff. SOftware yes

- - - Updated - - -

I heard he didn't use a stunt double once. The balls on that god's gift to man, everyone should emulate Tom Cruise.
    Jackie Chan > Tom Cruise

Pretty sure Dolph Lungdren is the height of manhood.

Except he isn't a jackass.
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

Wait Wait Wait.

Unless you are in Cleveland and feel like he betrayed you, who hates LeBron?
    What he forgets is he's using an athlete from a professional sport. It's like trying to fit a cinder block into a toaster to get your point across that dark toast is better.