Deleted

WW monk looking for advice against UH DK's

I have been told that we counter UH DK's but I am really struggling to kill them, I am actually struggling to get them past 50% Health if I am being honest.

I try to save my karma for when the DK pops Gargoyle but I find that I take massive damage even without that pet touching the battle. I try to disarm as much as I can. I have been instructed not to go toe to toe against them which I found out is correct, but what play style should I adapt?

I have tried disspelling the diseases but most DK's have the glyph.

I'm stuck against this class and would really appreciate some advice, thanks.

PS; I am not a great PvPer, still learning

Deleted
    I'm 2550 in 3s this season as windwalker, and vs equal geared and skilled death knights it's pmuch 50/50 depending on who parries the most, no joke.

It's basicly a race against time, you have to kill the DK by the third asphyxiate or you will be dead without stun breaker.

Use xuen, you can't afford to spend energy on RJW in this duel anyway, detox will do nothing due to glyph so don't bother.
    Healing elixirs ofc etc.
    Your goal is to get DK in a full stun asap without trinket, open with para and pray he uses one of his trinkets, if not leg sweep right when it's about to run out.
    He will now pop either desecrated ground or IBF, if he uses his actual trinket this is very good for you since you can then get a full disarm that he cannot get rid of.
    if he didn't use trinket, disarm straight when he uses IBF or desecrated to get his trinket baited. basicly you just keep using leg sweep fists / disarm to get rid off his trinkets while trying to pump as much dmg into him as possible, if you get a full leg sweep into fists he should be dead.