Poll: If you got to choose another gift for the 10th Anniversary, which would you choose?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    I think you completely misunderstand. My initial response was to someone claiming that the Alliance has all of these iconic characters like Hogger and the Horde has nothing. Like Hogger is some mystical balance swayer that makes Alliance have an advantage with cool low level NPCs. Then someone quoted me out of context to be an ass, and you have my last post. Essentially you are saying exactly what I am saying. Just because people on the forum's think Hogger is a deity, doesn't mean that he really is. It also doesn't mean the Horde don't have any of their own.
    So should they make a Mankrik's wife pet instead?
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

15+ Year Old Account
    I was going to say a mount, but then it wouldn't really be very unique. True, this pet is not going to be unique because everyone who is subbed and logs in over the anniversary period will get one. But I honestly don't want anything else to commemorate the occasion - except maybe early release of Warlords!
    For the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Khime View Post
    Yeah, I remember those two years... out of the past six...
    Ikr? I remember when they used to do nothing every year. There was LESS complaining back then, too.

Give the WoW community an inch and they truly will take a mile.

Quote Originally Posted by Templis View Post
    Precisely, or is everyone forgetting about Gamon? He was actually woven somewhat into the story and an expansion ending raid, which doesn't really happen often to random level 8 (or whatever he was) quest objectives.
    This! I can't believe it took 8 pages of reading until someone finally put Gamon! I was totally going to post that but thank you for beating me to it! Gamon was awesome in his own part of the story and like Templis states Blizzard acknowledges his popularity by throwing him into the Nazgrim fight in SoO.

As for the anniversary thing, I think Blizzard only teased us with Hogs as the 10th anniversary gift...I personally don't and never did expect a gift for the anniversaries but they are nice little additions when they come.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Speaking of, I'd rather have a Captain Placeholder pet instead of Hogger.
    Hes admiral now. Pay him the respects he deserves.

But, OT; didnt they say that they would be giving players that have played since vanilla something, and BC something, wotlk... etc etc... to show veterens? or did they lie to us again? W.E. Blizzard is the next Peter Molyneux.

If transmog gear, then I want to be able to tranmog warglaives for my warlock cm gear. thats it.

Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    But, OT; didnt they say that they would be giving players that have played since vanilla something, and BC something, wotlk... etc etc... to show veterens? or did they lie to us again? W.E. Blizzard is the next Peter Molyneux.
    I have not heard this, but since I am a Vanilla Veteren I wouldn't mind something special!!

Although, know that Blizzard doesn't like to single out groups of people (like us veterans) because of the screams of those who would not get such items, I sadly doubt this would ever happen =(

10+ Year Old Account
    Lil' Lord Marrowgar.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want the Hogger pet, but like I told my husband: he should get a little wolf/worg mount when you use a ground mount, and something like a rocket or something funny for when you use a flying mount!

For the 10th anniversary, I'd like them to give everyone logging in all the paid mounts and pets they ever did, including trading card ones, for free, then close the shop, because that's a sub-based game. Closing the shop would also make these mounts and pets unavailable for newcomers, that'd be a perk to anyone who played the game in its 10th year (with no content for a year).

whatevs anything beats the stupid xp tabard theyve given the past 3 years
    POWERED BY THE RED RAGE OF OUR CUSTOMERS, THIS IRON STEED WILL VALIANTLY LEAD YOU INTO BATTLE FOR THE ONLY FEW WEEKS YOU WILL USE IT. TAKES ONLY $30 AND YOUR SOUL TO ENJOY THE MOUNT EVERY OTHER PERSON HAS. BUY NOOOW.

Quote Originally Posted by sscavenger View Post
    lil' lord marrowgar.
    omg!! This needs to happen!

Something for people who have been playing since launch, sure the pet is nice so everyone is included but how about something for those of us who've supported the game since the beginning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Loyalty rewards based on the time subscribed over the past 10 years.
    Would be nice but Blizzard isn't that cool or generous. You should see the very cool shit you get for being a subscriber to FF14 for a year. All of it blows away anything Blizzard ever sold on their pet/mount store and does Final Fantasy fans proud. A 10th anniversary pet based on a shitty alliance low-level elite is complete dogshit by comparison and they should be embarrassed if that's all it is.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Now that I think about it, maybe this warforged nightmare should of been the 10th anniversary mount lol.

Deleted
    Maybe some kind of event rather than just log in and tachan!