Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by spookey View Post
    I don't know if we (warlocks) have to get a title reward.The Feat of Strength is enough.I don't think it is fair for all other classes.
    Suggestion:We can get a cool tabard rewarded with the Feat of Strength instead of a title.
    A tabard takes art resources, and probably would be unfair. I'd imagine this title took a few minutes to implement, for a pretty positive result. Win/win.
    My style is rich, dope, phat; in which we'll bake a cake today that looks rich.

Oh, nice Well 2 more levels, full TI gear and maybe I'll be able to grab it xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

Nice! My Warlock is my alt, I got the green fire around 535ish. Maybe a main switch is in order, though...

10+ Year Old Account
    got my greenfire the week it came out.
    By far the best boss I have ever gone against. Believe I was 496 ilvl and it was still a pain.

Now, I shall be known of the black harvest

Quote Originally Posted by spookey View Post
    I don't know if we (warlocks) have to get a title reward.The Feat of Strength is enough.I don't think it is fair for all other classes.
    Suggestion:We can get a cool tabard rewarded with the Feat of Strength instead of a title.
    I guarantee we start to see other class-specific titles. There's just no way we'll be the only ones forever. My hope is that we see them sooner rather than later.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    And it's timed.

Great. Just great.
    What do you mean timed?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kootur View Post
    What do you mean timed?
    You can only get it pre patch 6.0
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    He was just surprised that demons can also summon you.
    That's a soviet russia of dark magic right here.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ldemort/simple

I don't know if I'll use my Field Marshall title or this one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pvw1075 View Post
    You can only get it pre patch 6.0
    oh I thought op meant you had to complete it within a certain amount of time. I kinda hopped they would get rid of this quest with the new expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Kootur View Post
    I don't know if I'll use my Field Marshall title or this one.

- - - Updated - - -

oh I thought op meant you had to complete it within a certain amount of time. I kinda hopped they would get rid of this quest with the new expansion.
    Quest and green fire will be obtainable still, title will not be.

10+ Year Old Account
    It will be if you do it at 90, same as Herald. Dunno what the special snowflakes comments are about, it's completely trivial at this point.

it's faceroll nowadays, back in the day when i had 480 it was something to be proud of, but i will gladly accept the title

Really happy with this. Time to dust off my dark coven transmog set.

It's funny because patch 6.0 isn't for oh i dunno November?! It's June right now, you have 5 whole months! No reason every player cant level up for lvl 1, gear up, get the book, and then kill the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    It will be if you do it at 90, same as Herald. Dunno what the special snowflakes comments are about, it's completely trivial at this point.
    Wording has been changed to imply the title won't be available once the WoD comes out.

"Defeated Kanrethad Ebonlocke and gained command over fel energy before the expedition to Draenor set out."
    http://wod.wowhead.com/achievement=9016

Quote Originally Posted by Zaroch View Post
    Wording has been changed to imply the title won't be available once the WoD comes out.

"Defeated Kanrethad Ebonlocke and gained command over fel energy before the expedition to Draenor set out."
    http://wod.wowhead.com/achievement=9016
    She was talking about just the green fire itself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pai Mei View Post
    Really happy with this. Time to dust off my dark coven transmog set.
    Man the xmog set I'd want to use with this the most is Lord Godfrey's gear. Hope it someday becomes available to players.

I rock the recolor available to us (the dark purple-ish crafted pvp set on my lock, and the white/gold recolor on my priest) pretty often, but man oh man I want the all-black Godfrey version sooooo bad. Would be perfect with the Black Harvest title.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    She was talking about just the green fire itself.
    She was responding to the guy who said title will not be available in WoD and she gave herald of the titans as an example.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw
    Quest and green fire will be obtainable still, title will not be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka
    It will be if you do it at 90, same as Herald.

10+ Year Old Account
    I simply hadn't noticed the change to the wording. I don't really do titles anyway, Crazy Cat Lady is apt enough for me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Simple057 View Post
    Sweet inb4 the people who got it at 463 I lvl start crying
    did it for three of my friend before twinking my own wl and getting green fire at 464 ilvl *cry*
    Last edited by mmoc7a210b114d; 2014-06-12 at 10:58 AM.

Deleted
    nice!

will use the title on my lock for sure

Hmm,
    I already got my green fire, but according to my quest log, I never officially 'finished' the quest. It bugged on me, TWICE.

and then I gave up and said and screw this.

What will happen?
    - "I throw away all the rules of acceptable conduct during battle; near the ruptures I throw away all the accepted ideas of how the natural world is supposed to behave. Targeting isn’t even a consideration - I will be engaging my enemy at arm’s length."