New Set armor looks pretty sweet.

Deleted
    theyve made it look worse than the regular version

It's like a rock that hovers in and out of the shoulder piece. Looks ok.

Good lord those shoulders are huge on a NE. Not digging the giant fist on em.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

weapon wielding martial artists wear armor in war. Infact all forms of combat are "martial arts", though yeah its typically seen as referring to kung fu, non-weapon based combat these days.

but if you're going into war and pitched battles as a soldier. you wear armor.

I really like this set actually. I enjoy the animations and the helmet too. I was already a big fan of the rock arms.

Seems very Brewmaster-tank centric though ofcourse.

Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    +1 if the first thing you saw was the bird being flipped here
    "Do fish have dreams?" - Nick Cage
    The Cage!! In his most primal form!!

When I saw the original raid tier sets I was not happy, but mythic I'm stoked about! That helmet!

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Considering monks are martial artists I think this armor is way too bulky. Hell, I don't even know why monks aren't cloth users as I've never met a monk who wore anything but.
    I was going to say the same thing. This armor set confuses me, like they couldn't decide if we were cloth or plate wearers and just gave us both.

Deleted
    I like the set as a whole but the screenshots defenitely make the shoulder effects* look better. Is this still something in progress or is it supposed to look like that?

* With this I mean the green glow that radiates from the shoulders

10+ Year Old Account
    It does look pretty bulky but I really haven't liked much of the monk armor yet. I am fine for it looking like this for a tier but would like to see some of the bulk removed.
    The light that burns twice as bright burns for half as long - and you have burned so very, very brightly.

not a fan. not a fan of any of the new sets, they're just too damn flashy. i wouldn't be surprised if our armor sets start to become mechs or something by the time we fight sarg.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate this set. The shredder helm may be salvaged and used with another separate transmog set, also same goes for the shoulders.

Beats the CM set, I'm sold.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    not a fan. not a fan of any of the new sets, they're just too damn flashy. i wouldn't be surprised if our armor sets start to become mechs or something by the time we fight sarg.
    Every Monk set has been flashy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have been a fan of the monk sets throughout the expansion. With this set I almost prefer the normal over mythic but they keep doing a great job.I hadn't noticed the "shredder" style helm till someone said it but it does have a resemblance and I'm a fan lol
    Thank god this game isn't just for Rym, we'd have a pretty shitty time - Me

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Makes me wish we could toggle whether or not to display shoulder pads more than ever.

Not a fan, purely because if someone told me it was the Warrior set, I'd believe them. It looks like Plate, not leather. But hey, that's what Transmog's for.

Pandaz <3

Thanks for posting

Quote Originally Posted by Zenway View Post
    Makes me wish we could toggle whether or not to display shoulder pads more than ever.
    I wish, I wish, I wish....