Page 27 of 93 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post

- - - Updated - - -

i think the motion gaming isnt happening. since aounuma already said those who liked it in ss might be disappointed.

but the shoulder thing seems likely
    Yeah, they said the right handed thing is because the buttons you attack with are on the right side of the controller. Makes more sense in your mind when playing the game or some such.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuke View Post
    Yeah, they said the right handed thing is because the buttons you attack with are on the right side of the controller. Makes more sense in your mind when playing the game or some such.
    Even though Link was left handed since 1986... Seriously would it be that difficult to give people a choice at this point? Mirroring his model without flipping the world wouldn't sound too difficult.
    Last edited by Mister Cheese; 2016-06-19 at 06:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris the Shaman View Post
    Even though Link was left handed since 1986... Seriously would it be that difficult to give people a choice at this point? Mirroring his model without flipping the world wouldn't sound too difficult.
    especially since he is suppose to be a past link that's been in hibernation for 400 years and suddenly he is right handed.... unless it's the TP link.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard Illuminati View Post
    I think Reggie has a point though. Right now, VR is not something for the masses. If they would add VR potential to it, it would mean more development for them when maybe 10% or less of their audience is going to make use of it. Especially considering that Nintendo is targeting a younger audience than the other two companies, whose parents aren't that reluctant to spend a large sum of money on a VR gimmick.
    I mean, it's cool that VR is getting some traction. It's looks utterly shit, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just wondering how the hell is the Wii U going to run this when Wind Waker has massive fps drops during boss fights...

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris the Shaman View Post
    It wouldn't be. But they've been slowly moving toward link being a righty for a while now. I'm not saying I think it's a good or a bad thing, it's just a thing. And anyone who really cares should focus on shit that actually matters... Like whether or not the game will have enough dungeons for people to feel like they're not just exploring the open world.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sinilaid View Post
    I'm just wondering how the hell is the Wii U going to run this when Wind Waker has massive fps drops during boss fights...

Better optimization and a game that was actually designed for the system instead of being emulated/ported...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    especially since he is suppose to be a past link that's been in hibernation for 400 years and suddenly he is right handed.... unless it's the TP link.

Pretty sure it's the TP Link considering that game directly ties into the new one through the Amiibo... Of course, that could just be them trying to sell more copies of TP with the Amiibo.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuke View Post
    It wouldn't be. But they've been slowly moving toward link being a righty for a while now. I'm not saying I think it's a good or a bad thing, it's just a thing. And anyone who really cares should focus on shit that actually matters... Like whether or not the game will have enough dungeons for people to feel like they're not just exploring the open world.

- - - Updated - - -

Better optimization and a game that was actually designed for the system instead of being emulated/ported...

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty sure it's the TP Link considering that game directly ties into the new one through the Amiibo... Of course, that could just be them trying to sell more copies of TP with the Amiibo.
    there arent any koroks in the tp timeline
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    there arent any koroks in the tp timeline
    It's been 400 years. Lots changes in Hyrule in that period of time. And just because you don't see them doesn't mean they don't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    ... Who actually gives a shit about reviews? Reading a review doesn't change a thing honestly.
    Reviews rank higher than your own personal opinion though in terms of "mattering".

Strictly because there's more reviews than your opinion though, otherwise they matter exactly the same.

To which I imagine is Krazy's point in a way, that you'd be wrong in saying TP was a dreadful game, because it being "dreadful" to you doesn't change whether the game was good or not as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Reviews rank higher than your own personal opinion though in terms of "mattering".

Strictly because there's more reviews than your opinion though, otherwise they matter exactly the same.

To which I imagine is Krazy's point in a way, that you'd be wrong in saying TP was a dreadful game, because it being "dreadful" to you doesn't change whether the game was good or not as a whole.
    Just to make a point, Twilight Princess was one of my favorite games of the series. Motion control, while cool and innovative, is gimmicky and I got tired of flailing around to kill enemies and got REALLY annoyed when it didn't do what I wanted because I didn't swing EXACTLY how I should have.

I don't look at reviews for their score or the overall opinion. I look at them for their description of the game, the overall game play and maybe a couple game play videos, regardless of what the end score is.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    Just to make a point, Twilight Princess was one of my favorite games of the series. Motion control, while cool and innovative, is gimmicky and I got tired of flailing around to kill enemies and got REALLY annoyed when it didn't do what I wanted because I didn't swing EXACTLY how I should have.

I don't look at reviews for their score or the overall opinion. I look at them for their description of the game, the overall game play and maybe a couple game play videos, regardless of what the end score is.
    Honestly, I don't really remember much of Twilight Princess, yet I remember more of Minish Cap which I played longer ago, so it's not like I'm saying this as a fan of TP.

Although I do remember the motion controls being a bit eh in that one, Skyward Sword nailed them though in my opinion (Even if you had to resync every like 30 minutes). I'm sure you're glad that the TP remake doesn't have the motion controls at least, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, I don't really remember much of Twilight Princess, yet I remember more of Minish Cap which I played longer ago, so it's not like I'm saying this as a fan of TP.

Although I do remember the motion controls being a bit eh in that one, Skyward Sword nailed them though in my opinion (Even if you had to resync every like 30 minutes). I'm sure you're glad that the TP remake doesn't have the motion controls at least, right?
    Minish cap and majoras mask are my favorites. I really liked Skyward Swords story and characters, but those controls in my view did not nail it..... also geeeezzzz the back tracking was soooo bad. I mean the blue dragon basically has to say "yo ummmm I know you did some hero stuff, but I just gonna make suuurreee one more time that your are totally the hero"

Any improvements to the motion controls in Skyward Sword were due to the Wii Motion Plus, I imagine. It made the WiiMote more responsive/precise, and was required to play the game.

S'funny actually. A friend of mine bought me Skyward Sword for Christmas the year it came out. I couldn't play it 'cuz my WiiMotes weren't new enough and I couldn't find a copy of the dongle :P I had to buy a new Wiimote.

Still haven't actually played it. I should do that sometime.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be

Objectively you are right - obviously. But when it comes to opinions, it's all about subjectivity. I can easily read 50+ reviews or something akin to that, stating X, but that'll never change that fact that I'll state Y, because that's *my* opinion, which'll always trump a reviewers opinion.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

I wonder if this will be the first zelda game I'll actually love. I liked TP but it had it's issues, SS was garbage. I tried links awakening cause everyone is like omglinksawakening but it was boring and characters hardly changed dialogue..... /sigh

I wonder if this will be the first zelda game I'll actually love. I liked TP but it had it's issues, SS was garbage. I tried links awakening cause everyone is like omglinksawakening but it was boring and characters hardly changed dialogue..... /sigh
    Maybe you like Zelda games.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

That is my current opinion now. I never got behind them, never really interested me. Though this one is different than the others so who knows

who told you links awakening was super awesome?

it was always an okay gameboy colour filler game.

if i had to say what the BEST zelda game is, its probably a link to the past or for 3d zeldas probably wind waker even though wind wakers back half with the triforce collecting was pretty boring when it first came out.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

wind waker got randomly spoiled for me so I don't wanna play it anymore :l

wind waker got randomly spoiled for me so I don't wanna play it anymore :l
    what got spoiled?