Page 63 of 93 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Nintendo and Zelda fanboys are the worst, OH MY GOD SOMEONE GAVE IT A 9 BURN THEM ALIVE.

Hint this is a good game, not the best game ever mad.e Best Zelda for sure, best nintendo game for sure, top 5 of games released this year, that should be good enough for most of you people.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    His main complaint was the weapon system. There is no perfect balance for this type of durability system so he and everyone else would of complained about it regardless.

I don't know why people are getting the tights wet over a 9 over a valid complaint everyones made
    I'm fine with the game being a 9, his score doesn't bug me. As it stands BOTW is about a 7 or 8 for me. Haven't finished it yet so I don't have a full opinion on it.

All they need to do is make the weapon's last slightly longer and I'm happy. I do normally have a decent amount of weapon's but its still quite annoying.

Edit: To be honest, I wouldn't mind the speed weapon's break if they allowed me to repair them(at lease once per weapon). Why can't I collect wood to repair my bow for example.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-03-21 at 04:06 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Nmkyungri View Post
    Best Zelda for sure, best nintendo game for sure
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmm not really. I liked Skyward Sword better. I could even see Twilight Princess being considered better. I could even see one of the DS zelda games considered better but that's dicey.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmm not really. I liked Skyward Sword better. I could even see Twilight Princess being considered better. I could even see one of the DS zelda games considered better but that's dicey.
    Majora's Mask still holds best for me

But BOTW may come in a close 2nd, Depends how much I enjoy it when I beat it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Majora's Mask still holds best for me

But BOTW may come in a close 2nd, Depends how much I enjoy it when I beat it.
    well the ending is hilariously easy its like baby's first bloodbourne/dark souls type of boss. So if you base it off of a memorable ending which i do for most my games, then tis easily a 7 and not that good. i still liked OOT more because its the only one i played LUL

well the ending is hilariously easy its like baby's first bloodbourne/dark souls type of boss. So if you base it off of a memorable ending which i do for most my games, then tis easily a 7 and not that good. i still liked OOT more because its the only one i played LUL
    Haven't got there yet and it will be awhile before I do.

What I mean by (How much I enjoy it when I beat it) is how much I enjoyed the journey. I must say my first boss was highly disappointing. Waterblight Gannon, He was just so stupid easy The temple and the water part was cool tho

About to go play more, working on getting 13 hearts atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    But weapons literally rain from the sky. Kill 4 mobs, you get 3 weapons to choose from. I don't even use the champions weapons, which can be repaired. I only use ancient weapons from the tech lab and those last fucking ages. By the time they break, I've killed enough Guardians to replace them 5 times over.
    Champion weapons can be remade, not repaired I thought.
    Like, it's the same as having to make an ancient weapon, you need certain materials and a base weapon.

Nintendo and Zelda fanboys are the worst, OH MY GOD SOMEONE GAVE IT A 9 BURN THEM ALIVE.

Hint this is a good game, not the best game ever mad.e Best Zelda for sure, best nintendo game for sure, top 5 of games released this year, that should be good enough for most of you people.
    I don't see anyone here saying to burn him alive, or even disagreeing, just discussing the durability aspect of it.

It's not like Dark Souls/Bloodborne are even that hard to be a metric of measurement. If anything, traveling around is harder than the actual bosses in Dark Souls.

Also why would you base the game's rating off the ending...?
    I mean, the entire game could be trash, but have a great ending and you'd give it a 10? Dock points for a bad ending, sure, not base it off of it though.

The console Zelda's took a nose dive after Majoras Mask. OoT and Majoras Mask were masterpiece standard.
    Twilight Princess was OK. Skyward Sword was trash.

Most of the DS / GBA Zeldas have been good.
    Oracle of Ages remains the best one though, imo. Tied with Minish Cap perhaps.
    Last edited by Tommy T; 2017-03-21 at 05:03 PM.

lol wot?

you've literally lost your damn mind if you think phantom hourglass or spirit tracks is better than botw

- - - Updated - - -

a 7 isnt "not that good" not that good is a fucking 4
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    People have opinions, and people have their very bad opinions. I am sure there is someone out there that thinks human feces tastes good.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    lol wot?

you've literally lost your damn mind if you think phantom hourglass or spirit tracks is better than botw
    I don't think they're better. But I could understand someone's opinion as a valid opinion if they did think it was better.

I mean, the map area, amount of content to do, and graphics are all quite clearly the best/most of any previous Zelda game...that doesn't mean the cohesion of the game is better than previous ones.

I'm fine with the game being a 9, his score doesn't bug me. As it stands BOTW is about a 7 or 8 for me. Haven't finished it yet so I don't have a full opinion on it.

All they need to do is make the weapon's last slightly longer and I'm happy. I do normally have a decent amount of weapon's but its still quite annoying.

Edit: To be honest, I wouldn't mind the speed weapon's break if they allowed me to repair them(at lease once per weapon). Why can't I collect wood to repair my bow for example.
    slightly a spoiler but how many weapons can you hold?

Why are they the worst? Just as bad as people saying that "this is the shittiest game of all time 0/10 sony always wins baby"
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    slightly a spoiler but how many weapons can you hold?
    I think 10 can't remember atm. I know u can collect "seeds" and increase ur storage if that's what u was getting at.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never owned a Nintendo console and I did not play a Zelda game yet.

How complex is the... RPG structure of the game? Are there many options/paths to chose from?

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    Why are they the worst? Just as bad as people saying that "this is the shittiest game of all time 0/10 sony always wins baby"
    Its almost like the extreme on both sides suck.

Its almost like the extreme on both sides suck.
    Which was my point, calling Nintendo fanboys "the worst" isn't exactly right.

That whole comment section on joes review is one giant shitstorm really.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    Which was my point, calling Nintendo fanboys "the worst" isn't exactly right.

That whole comment section on joes review is one giant shitstorm really.
    Agreed and I notice my comment came off as me being a smartass. So to be clear that wasn't my intent

Each person has things like they and don't like about Zelda:BOTW. Anyone bitching it got a 9 (or a 7) needs to check themselves really.

Ontopic: Can I eat some food that gives me more then 13 hearts and get the master sword or do I need 13 full hearts? I figured I need 13 full hearts.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-03-21 at 08:31 PM.

Haven't got there yet and it will be awhile before I do.

What I mean by (How much I enjoy it when I beat it) is how much I enjoyed the journey. I must say my first boss was highly disappointing. Waterblight Gannon, He was just so stupid easy The temple and the water part was cool tho

About to go play more, working on getting 13 hearts atm.
    Oh, just you wait until you get to another dungeon the lizard one. I literally did the entire dungeon and boss without getting hit once. Also, there's a way to exchange your stamina/heart upgrades. It costs 20 rupees for each exchange, and is in Hateno village. Try talking to all the NPCs there. If you have stamina upgrades, you can exchange them to hit 13, do the thing you do when you have 13 hearts, then go back and exchange the hearts. And no, they must be heart CONTAINERS, not temporary hearts.
    Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

Quote Originally Posted by Truhan View Post
    Oh, just you wait until you get to another dungeon the lizard one. I literally did the entire dungeon and boss without getting hit once. Also, there's a way to exchange your stamina/heart upgrades. It costs 20 rupees for each exchange, and is in Hateno village. Try talking to all the NPCs there. If you have stamina upgrades, you can exchange them to hit 13, do the thing you do when you have 13 hearts, then go back and exchange the hearts. And no, they must be heart CONTAINERS, not temporary hearts.
    K thx for the info.