7+ Year Old Account

2 pc and 3 WF or 4 pc and 1 WF

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Cowplox/simple

Currently my guild is doing heroics 6/14 (we started two weeks ago) and are working on heroic shamans (3% wipe today QQ) and I have been thinking about it as I see certain items drop. Should I keep my 4 piece (all norm but heroic chest) and just get the pants from jugg, or say keep the two piece and get galak shoulders and the helm from Imm?

Is there an actual dps difference between the stat increase from the 2 extra warforged and 4 piece?

Oh and I heard that heroic KTT is > warforged BBoY until I get heroic BBoY but that will most likely be quite a bit. I am pretty good at snapshotting BBoY on 10 stacks but that multistrike + my mastery sounds fun. I mean If I don't use it then my lock gets it and locks are already stronger than Spriest so I need to keep my advantage up right? xD

Sorry for the long post with multiple questions. Thanks ahead of time for your answers.

- - - Updated - - -

8/14 as of tonight and got the mace from Shamans so just waiting on a good OH

10+ Year Old Account
    Use the 4pc & do your part to dispel the myth that 4pc is bad, it's not.

I would definitely grab a KTT if you can. Once it gets 4/4 upgraded it will easily beat your WF BBoY & is easier to use, which will help you keep up with that dirty warlock on progression.

Check out Twintop's BiS list if you want to delve deeper into the value of tier sets & specific pieces of gear.

I bet if you looked through these forums you would find an accurate answer.

Stream: twitch.tv/DryeLuLZ
    Twitter: @Dryeqt

Quote Originally Posted by Zych View Post
    Use the 4pc & do your part to dispel the myth that 4pc is bad, it's not.

I would definitely grab a KTT if you can. Once it gets 4/4 upgraded it will easily beat your WF BBoY & is easier to use, which will help you keep up with that dirty warlock on progression.

Check out Twintop's BiS list if you want to delve deeper into the value of tier sets & specific pieces of gear.
    Ironically, Twin's BiS list shows WF BBoY ahead of Heroic KTT and having used both, I can tell you that KTT does not beat it "easily'. Granted I've used BBoY for a while now and I know how to use it properly. I agree that KTT is a lot easier to use though and on average will likely give slightly better results because of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ironically, Twin's BiS list shows WF BBoY ahead of Heroic KTT
    Yeah for some reason it didn't occur to me that since both can be 4/4 upgraded their relative values shouldn't change. Don't mind me, I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed.