Previous Top US Raider LF Guild for WoD

As the title states, I am a previous Top US (US 1st/World 19th peak) raider who has consistently maintained at least a top 50 US ranking in all recent raiding history. I am recently returning to the game after a break that began in T14 when I had some real life issues arise that didn't permit me to continue a hardcore raiding career. As of now, I am open to any offers within the US top 100. I am not specifically looking for a bleeding-edge, hardcore guild. So feel free to shoot me a PM or post your recruitment info if you are a <4 night, US sub-100 guild .

*Due to my recent return, you must understand that I am very far behind in any form of progression. I have cleared only normals at this point. Although I am confident in my ability to jump into any content and pick it up immediately, I keep track of heroic strategies/mechanics regardless of my participation in them, you have to understand that I have cleared none of the current heroic content. I've been working to gear my preferred main (Guardian Druid), and have obtained the legendary on my DK for the purpose of making it faster for my druid when the buff is released. I also have a decently geared priest on Alliance. I have other extremely-low geared alts that could be geared if needed.(Shaman, Warrior, Dk, Paladin)

Armories:

Druid - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...anapawz/simple

Priest - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Avichi/simple

DK (Previous main. Mostly abandoned/used for soloing lich king) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Affront/simple

About me:

I have been a part of several competitive raiding guilds including Fierce - Bleeding Hollow, HC - Burning Legion, Clairty - Arthas (very briefly), and a few other irrelevant Wrath/Cataclysm era guilds. Though I have mained a tank for the most part of my WoW career, I am comfortable and willing to reroll to any role/spec needed. I am very confident in my ability to heal, DPS, or tank competitively. Although I prefer tanking, I'm well aware that tanking positions are few and far in between, and in order to raid I may have to reroll. My preferred classes/rolls include: Druid(Guardian/Balance/Resto), Shaman(Any Spec), Priest(Any spec), Warrior(Any spec). Although these are preferred, I'm open to other options if an exceptional guild required another class/position.

I'm a very driven and competitive player. I play for the competition aspect of the game, and always strive to push myself and my fellow raiders to the highest level. I always strive to be the best at what I do, and prefer that the players around me do the same. I'm looking for a guild that cares about Server/U.S./World ranking.

I'm interested in a guild that's able to push themselves to the highest level while also maintaining an enjoyable environment during raids, rather than having constant hostility. I understand that there are times when being nice isn't an acceptable response to someone's actions; however, I don't expect to raid with people who openly hate one another and wouldn't even be in the same mumble server together if it weren't for the raid.

I also have a very good sense of humor, and have no desire to play with people who don't share that quality. Crude and immature jokes at someone else's expense are fine with me. There wouldn't be any fun without them. If your guild is super serious 24/7 and can't relax and enjoy the game and each other at least during farm/down time, I'm not interested.

So if, after reading this huge wall of text, you feel like your guild sounds like something I described, post below, PM me, or add my Btag: Iime#1524
    Last edited by Bellum; 2014-06-12 at 02:19 AM.