Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Wouldn't mind, but wouldn't pressure it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, he/she can feel free to not be an entitled little shitbag the first eighteen years, but otherwise I wouldn't mind.
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd prefer my kid be like him or herself.

In part yes, because I would have enough experience with the same issues growing up to parent them properly.

But mostly no, because I was really messed up as a kid. I wouldn't say I grew out of it until after High School.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

There are things about myself that I hope my son gets and I try to teach him these things (like being kind to others, show patience, compassion and understanding). There are other things that I hope he is much better at than me (like confidence and self-worth). Mostly I just hope that he ends up happy, truly happy.

Deleted
    All I wish for my children is that they like themselves, screw that what I think of them. Although to be fair I wouldn't mind for them to get my... certain je ne sais quoi.

Wouldn't be fair to expect my child to inherit that much self-loathing. But who's gonna teach 'em if not me?