How is Diablo III on Ps3.

I have checked out the demo but I was mainly wondering how active online is it? ill be getting it today since it went on sell at gamestop for $20.

They have already confirmed the Ultimate Evil Edition will have its own trophy list and your character will carry over to the Ps4 version if u want.

So guys how is it?

I did own it awhile back but only beat normal mode. I have it on PC and I have hit max level in ROS and all so I'm not new to it. Just wanting it for Console and a easy platinum trophy and maybe some random online groups to have fun with
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

It's better than the vanilla D3 was before 2.0 patch came and fixed it all up. It had some of the features that they brought over to the PC version (Smart loot and legendaries dropping at various levels being the big ones).

But the biggest change is the ability to DODGE! Dear lord, that simple change made the game feel completely different. Now, the PC version is the definitive version right now but I still miss being able to dodge on every character with the flick of an analog.

Now as for your question about the online....the online SUCKS. Why is that, you ask? All save data is saved locally, so the online portion of the game is rampant with hackers/dupers galore practically killing the feel of the game. Almost every game I joined had someone who would brag about how they got this awesome super-weapon from someone that they duped for them. If you play online, stick to playing with friends. The only really awesome feature about the online portion is that it has voice chat, since the game has 0 ability for a text chat.....even though the PS3 supports USB keyboards.

D3 on the PS3 is best played with good friends online, or via couch multi-player.....if neither of these apply, play solo or stick with the PC version.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    D3 on the PS3 is best played with good friends online, or via couch multi-player.....if neither of these apply, play solo or stick with the PC version.
    Will do thx for the info.

Finally went and picked it up lol. Figured its a easy plat at lease.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD