Poll: Who do you think will win?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Gruul VS Nefarian (prime)

VS

So who do you think will win in a straight 1 vs 1 fight to the death. Gronns are famous of capable of killing dragons (Check blade edge mountain in Outland). However, Nefarian is not just any black dragon he is the eldest son of Deathwing himself.

So who do you think will win?

discuss please and thanks for reading.

Deleted
    I should expect gruul to live up to his title

Breathe shadowflame from out of melee range. Win
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

I suppose it depends on where they are fighting, I mean nefarian would have some trouble fighting in a cramped cave, but for the most part it's just a case of setting Gruul on fire without being in his reach. What is Gruul going to do?
    I don't think this matters nearly as much as you think it does.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zoefschildpad View Post
    I suppose it depends on where they are fighting, I mean nefarian would have some trouble fighting in a cramped cave, but for the most part it's just a case of setting Gruul on fire without being in his reach. What is Gruul going to do?
    Grow taller and pull Nef out of the sky and impale him on a spike.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I vote Gruul. Though I like Nef more.

Honestly when we were fighting Deathwing in Cata my first thought was "Hmm it sure would be nice if we didn't kill that famous dragon killing fellow in BEM."
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm he could throw some giant rocks at Nefarian I guess. :P

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, with those big arms, he could jump. Jump high. Jump quick. JUMP GOOD!

Something like this: (Jack = Gruul, Nefarian = Aku)

Nefarian can't stay too far away, otherwise his breath would lose power, and would be too easly to avoid.
    Once in range, Gruul could jump (assuming that monster can jump, of course), gorilla-style into Nefarian's head, grab him by the tail, and go Hulk-style on him.

Sure Nefarian has Ranged / Flying on his side, but his own strength isn't really comparable (in my opinion) to that of Gruul. Nefarian need only make one wrong move, and Gruul could grab him and pull him apart.

Will make a nice dragonscale cloak for Gruul

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, even though I am liking Nef more...

... Gruul does hold a badass title and reputation of piercing dragons on the spikes..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

The fight would basically go somewhat the way of the Mountain and the Viper.

Gruul being the Mountain of course.

Gruul is called "the Dragonkiller" for a reason. And Nefarian, in the end, is just another black dragon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Gruul is called "the Dragonkiller" for a reason. And Nefarian, in the end, is just another black dragon.
    And Gruul has had a lot of practice.

https://themeatshield.files.wordpres...411_000358.jpg
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Hard to say. Nef is known for his arrogance. Gruul just wants to kill some dragons. Sounds like an easy fight for Gruul.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    He's telling you upfront what's going to take. It's not ninja looting. It's pirate looting! YAARRRR!!!

I means there is not much to say. Neither is the winner. If Gruul got ahold of Nefarian he would be dead. If Nefarian stayed out of reach and kept gruul in the open he would likely win. This thread is retarded because this is pretty much the only answer.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    Grow taller and pull Nef out of the sky and impale him on a spike.
    Game mechanics don't = actual mechanics

10+ Year Old Account
    Lets not forget all the dragons that have been impaled are still basically gnats compared to Nefarian as he still was an aspect thus he had a tremendous amount of power in comparison to all the slain dragons. I still voted Gruul though despite liking Nef

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    I means there is not much to say. Neither is the winner. If Gruul got ahold of Nefarian he would be dead. If Nefarian stayed out of reach and kept gruul in the open he would likely win. This thread is retarded because this is pretty much the only answer.

- - - Updated - - -

he must've forgotten that we are in the real life
    Last edited by Endus; Today at 10:40 PM. Reason: Editing to change questionable phrasing to adorable puppies

Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    This post was almost as bad as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    The clueless commentary from the shortsighted peanut gallery is getting to me.
    My youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/Krystafal

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post

- - - Updated - - -

So discussion is retarded because there's a binary outcome? "Yeah no point with pre-game discussions about X sport because either A or B team will win anyway."
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    He's telling you upfront what's going to take. It's not ninja looting. It's pirate looting! YAARRRR!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Forgottenone View Post
    Lets not forget all the dragons that have been impaled are still basically gnats compared to Nefarian as he still was an aspect thus he had a tremendous amount of power in comparison to all the slain dragons. I still voted Gruul though despite liking Nef
    Nefarian? Aspect?