Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerfiend View Post
    The problem people have is that, these items are essentially exclusive to those that can't afford them.

Heroic Achive mounts and such are one thing. That's a lack of drive or skill, but can still be attained at a later time, when you out level and overpower it. While buying something that people feel they already paid for is entirely another issue.

Selling mounts and pets takes time away from the art team, the editing team, the coding team, the animation team, and such that SHOULD be going to fixing or making stuff that ISN'T exclusive material. Blizzard has stated over and over again, certain things don't get done because of others things. So a question is, what isn't getting fixed or added because this mount had to be made?

I personally don't care, I'm not dropping 30$ for a fucking mount, when I don't use 95% of the 200 I already have and don't like. I don't care if it's exclusive, and I certainly don't care if someone else wants it. More power to them.

Though, I can see why people might have a problem with the double dipping.
    i'm sorry that some people can't afford it but at the same time that's not my problem. and personally if you can't afford to spend $25-30 on something you want every few months as blizz releases a new store mount then maybe you shouldn't be spending $15 a month on a video game.

Quote Originally Posted by naturetauren View Post
    Create a death knight. And look at the red thing. What sorcery.
    i'm sorry but this is the dumbest reason i've every heard for hating the in game store. who the hell cares that there is a red button on a blue background for the dk screen? seriously you need to worry about more important things in life.
    Last edited by Lessthanzer0; 2014-06-11 at 09:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    I think many people use the word "scale" the same way the smurfs use "smurf".

Create a death knight. And look at the red thing. What sorcery.
    So... in order for said button to affect me... I need to create a Death Knight and sit at the character selection screen?
    A crossfitter, a vegan, an atheist, and a vanilla WoW player all walked into a bar. I know because they all told me within 3 minutes.

World of Warcraft: Dying on MMO Champion since 2004

Pre-Alpha WoW tester since 2002.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    i've never really complained much, though i don't like the store. if WoW didn't cost $15 a month to play i'd have no issue with them charging $30 for a mount, but when you're paying that much to play the game, and then they are charging more for in game items i think its a bit silly. i would probably accept it more if they were more like $5 a mount, can buy a full game for the price of a mount in wow, its getting a bit much. i would rather they made the mounts attainable in game though, while we got no new content, just make some random achievements that award these mounts instead of charging.
    Sorry but this will be getting worse and worse.

Nowadays old people say "I USED TO BE WORKING MANLY WORKS YA KNOW"

When we get old we gonna say "WHEN I USED TO BE YOUNG I USED TO ACTUALLY PLAY TO EARN THINGS IN GAMES!"

Quote Originally Posted by eriktheviking View Post
    So... in order for said button to affect me... I need to create a Death Knight and sit at the character selection screen?
    Well im glad that youre not annoyed. Some people like me are afraid of the way the gaming is going now. It will be only a mather of time until we are forced to see a "SHOP" button before we enter instanced areas in a sub game.
    Last edited by mmoc664e732ce0; 2014-06-11 at 09:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by manswtor View Post
    Hi everyone, does anyone find it funny to see the complains each time a store mounts is out? My question is who's asking you to buy them? It its completely optional and personally I don't buy them because I don't like them. It's an option not requirement!
    It's not only about the money. Its just Blizzard produces some cool stuff but they are sold with money but on the other side we have those awful mounts when we achieve 100, 150, 200 mounts achievements. It's reasonable that Blizzard is a company and making profit is the number one priority but making the cool stuff cost that much is just too much for a game that requires monthly fee to play. I pay 13euro already, give me what i deserve or at least be reasonable at pricing. This is not a pay to win game, right?
    Last edited by Scarletlion; 2014-06-11 at 09:30 PM.

Sorry but this will be getting worse and worse.

Nowadays old people say "I USED TO BE WORKING MANLY WORKS YA KNOW"

When we get old we gonna say "WHEN I USED TO BE YOUNG I USED TO ACTUALLY PLAY TO EARN THINGS IN GAMES!"
    i've never heard an old person say that and i doubt when i'm old i'll be thinking about how i earned things in video games

Well im glad that youre not annoyed. Some people like me are afraid of the way the gaming is going now. It will be only a mather of time until we are forced to see a "SHOP" button before we enter instanced areas in a sub game.
    some people like you overreact. i can almost guarantee that there will never be a shop button displayed on your screen before entering into an instance. you really need to come up with an argument that is actually plausible.
    Last edited by Lessthanzer0; 2014-06-11 at 09:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    I think many people use the word "scale" the same way the smurfs use "smurf".

People like drama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by manswtor View Post
    Hi everyone, does anyone find it funny to see the complains each time a store mounts is out? My question is who's asking you to buy them? It its completely optional and personally I don't buy them because I don't like them. It's an option not requirement!
    Mounts should be available in some way or form within the game. It's about the same as rich kids showing off all their stuff when you know there is no way you can afford it.

I don't care for mounts myself, I fully understand how frustrating it could be to see a new mount in front of you knowing you will never get it.

Deleted
    People said i overreacted when i asked Blizzard when they are going to put a shop button in the login screen. When will you ever give up..

It is in the log in screen dear fanboy.
    Calling him a fanboy twice because he voiced his opinion and never noticed a button.

Way to go.

God forbid you had the ability to move your eyes and look away from the button.
    http://samaramon.co/
    My transmog & misc. blog!

Its very easy to argue about anything, especially when you have no desire in actually discussing it and just want to be contrary.

This is a subject which is very easy to rile people up on both sides. Some really dislike store mounts, some can't fathom why someone would care. Both of those groups of people are very easy to provoke a response. So some do just to watch the drama.

And this happens to be one of those subjects which has no quantifiable yes or no answer which means you can't "prove your point."
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Samaramon View Post
    Calling him a fanboy twice because he voiced his opinion and never noticed a button.

Way to go.

God forbid you had the ability to move your eyes and look away from the button.
    I dont like the crap on my screen, but yeah fanboy is not the right thing.

Just do me a favor you all and stop defending this..
    Last edited by mmoc664e732ce0; 2014-06-11 at 09:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably because they want them, but think $30 is a ripoff for the amount of creativity that goes into creating a mount that is put on the shop, or that it is just simply too much money to charge for something like a mount.

Personally, I host house parties that cost less money in supplies than 2 store mounts do.

10+ Year Old Account
    There isn't much purpose to creating a thread to complain about another thread. You can post in the open thread, instead.

Closing.