560 Mage lf late night or sun/mon/tues raid guild!

560 Mage ,just returned to game 1 month ago, is looking for a raiding guild with a Sun/Mon/Tuesday schedule or any late night raiding guild with 11pm CST or after start times. As of today I am 14/14 SoO normal....Was 3/12 Heroic in ToT before I had to leave the game for personal reasons. I have previous heroic raiding experience in tier 15 and 14. I enjoy theory crafting to better my mage. I have my legendary meta and cloak.

Would prefer a 25m but 10m would work too if the raid schedule is right. I will faction/realm transfer if the guild is right as well!

I linked my WoW Heroes and Armory below. And please contact me in game if interested or have any questions.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...othor/advanced

http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Illidan/Olothor/

Pestilence#1273 is my battle tag.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post.

Hi, Olothor! You're a bit behind us in gear and experience, but if you were committed to farming some valor and working on getting upgrades through Flex, we might be able to make something work. Please check out our info below and put in an application if you're interested!

Dulce Bellum of Stonemaul (and Boulderfist-Bloodscalp-Dunemaul-Maiev) [PvP MST] is a 2-night, 25-man progression guild looking for one or two DPS; we would love a warlock or enhancement shaman, but we'll consider all classes. We raid Tuesdays and Sundays 6:00-9:00 PST / 9:00-12:00 EST. For more information, please visit our website at dulcebellum dot com.

We are looking for skilled players who are capable of competing with our current raiders. Please visit our website for links to our latest combat logs to see how you would fit with our current roster. Just as important, we are looking for players who share our goals and values and who will prove good additions to the guild. We will always consider players who present themselves as responsible, mature, and articulate, regardless of gear level or current experience.

Dulce Bellum is a guild that values high-quality raiding with minimal time commitment; we have been raiding successfully on a 2-night schedule since December 2009. Our primary goal is efficiency: we expect our members to perform at a high level so that we can progress through endgame content while making the most of our raid time. At the same time, we encourage a respectful, fun environment in which all raiders should feel an investment in helping the group improve, one in which everyone actually looks forward to logging in and raiding. We do not want to play with arrogant jerks, nor do we want to raid with charming people who are incapable of pushing progression. Instead, we seek mature, responsible, skilled players who can play their classes well without being unpleasant. We know that this is a lot to ask, but it's not impossible!

Because we make every effort to recruit players who will be a good fit with us and not just players with impressive parses, we've built a fun, drama-free community of people who actually enjoy raiding with one another. We maintain that community through our strong, highly organized leadership team, whose priority is always to be transparent and fair. If you're looking for a mature yet laid-back home with no drama and where things run smoothly, we might be the guild for you! We are set up to make a smooth transition into Mythic raiding in WoD, so now is the time to secure your raid spot!

If we sound like what you're looking for, please contact us on our forums at www dot dulcebellum dot com (the fastest way to get a response), add Elinn#1203 (please leave a brief note explaining that you're replying to a recruitment post), or look for Elindriele, Deathingale/Deathinjudge, Woodsydude/Woodsybabe, or Moraelyn in game on Stonemaul. Please note that you will receive a quick reply if you post on our forums, whereas I'm not always able to log in every night to check battletag requests.

Loot system: Open-bid DKP

25-man strict progression (no 10s) while content was current:
    Tier 16: 11/14 HM
    Tier 15: 5/13 HM
    Tier 14: 6/16 HM

-No Fury- Antonidas-US is looking for more dedicated members in our switch to 25 man in order to prepare for mythic raiding in Warlords of Draenor.

No Fury has been near the top of the server since Dragon Soul and we have kept our short raid times while doing so. We expect our raiders to be knowledgeable and to understand their class; we don't raid often and raiders knowing their classes is key in progression (which is still important to us).

Further expectations include: current heroic experience, a minimum of 570 item level and prompt raid attendance.

Current Needs:
    Healers - All
    Dps - All

Raid Days/Times:
    Tuesday: 7PM – 10PM PST
    Wednesday: 7PM – 10PM PST
    Thursday: 7PM – 10PM PST

If you have any questions about the guild or about recruitment, do not hesitate to message us on our forums or in game via RealID or Battletag:

Dezatz - Samcro#1883
    Bob - Brappington#1102
    Thefeelz - Doomkin#1692
    Laceration-jason#12142
    Näilo-Chris#14734

Bumpy bump..still looking for late night raid spot

www opponent-guild com

Highly Inappropriate
    <Horde Side of Opponent>
    25 Man Casual / Semi Hardcore
    Progression: 14/14 SoO 10m 0/14 SoO 25m
    Raid Leader(s): Valrotica (8/14H), Doolin, Beansi
    Battletags: valbot1982#1432
    Raid Nights: Sat & Sun
    Raid Times: 7pm-10:30pm EST
    Recruiting:
    •Hunter
    •Boomkin ( Big Plus For Resto OS)

•Mage
    •Warlock
    •Shadow Priest

Expanding to 25 man June 28, accepting applications for dps and heals. (Will consider all qualified applicants.) Must be 555+ w/ cloak or close to it