Lvl 100 storm elemental totem question.

So i don't know if this has been asked or answered or not, but here it is.

Will the Storm Elemental Totem work with Primal elementalist? would that be to op if it does?

what are your guys thoughts?

Deleted
    At the moment, yes it does work with primal elementalist, and it seems to give him a new ability or 2.

ok that seems awesome, but will the channel effect work? like fire and earth?

Quote Originally Posted by Water Heals View Post
    ok that seems awesome, but will the channel effect work? like fire and earth?
    As awesome as it seems it still wont be nearly are strong or useful as a hunters pet which, of course, gets to stay out 100% of the time.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    As awesome as it seems it still wont be nearly are strong or useful as a hunters pet which, of course, gets to stay out 100% of the time.
    That's not the design intent of our Elementals.

Quote Originally Posted by Water Heals View Post
    So i don't know if this has been asked or answered or not, but here it is.
    Will the Storm Elemental Totem work with Primal elementalist? would that be to op if it does?
    what are your guys thoughts?
    1) Yes it does
    2) These are it's skills gained:
    Eye of the Storm: passive short range movement speed increase aura around the elemental (60%)
    Gale Force: Singe target knock up effect (not that kind of knocking up )
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Omanley View Post
    Gale Force: Singe target knock up effect (not that kind of knocking up )
    Single Target Impregnate affect. After 90 seconds the target spawns a Lesser Storm Elemental. This Elemental will rise in power over the next 180 seconds until it transforms into a Greater Storm Elemental.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Undefetter View Post
    Single Target Impregnate affect. After 90 seconds the target spawns a Lesser Storm Elemental. This Elemental will rise in power over the next 180 seconds until it transforms into a Greater Storm Elemental.
    I dig it. Give us that army of elementals we were promised for our T16 bonus. Even as a cosmetic glyph version of Imp Swarm I'd love it.